Prop Shop in Sydney?

It appears that Propex is advertising for Trainee Traders again on their website.

The position in Sydney states that Propex are looking for traders who wish to trade during the US Time Zone.

They are advertising for positions in Singapore and looks as though they have opened a office up on the Gold Coast in Australia and they it appears that positions are open there as well.

It appears that Propex is advertising for Trainee Traders again on their website.

The position in Sydney states that Propex are looking for traders who wish to trade during the US Time Zone.

They are advertising for positions in Singapore and looks as though they have opened a office up on the Gold Coast in Australia and they it appears that positions are open there as well.

I have my aptitude test for this tomorrow. Been brushing up on my speed arithmetic for the last few days.

Anyone here done it before? Any advice?

I'm guessing no pen and paper aloud?

Anyone know what the split is at Propex for senior traders and the monthly desk cost?

Thanks

Hi Guys

I'm new to this forum. I've recently applied for Propex 2012, and read through the entire thread... Largesse... Whitegoodman... How's things going at Propex?