Prop firm for remote day traders

Remote Trading

Hi, I have recently begun working with a proprietary firm and would like to share it with you. Traders are mainly from Europe, and most of them are pros, so a good education is guaranteed. I graduated their trainee program and have been promoted to Risk Manager, so you can enquire me by pm or here regarding anything you might want to know. The firm also accepts professional remote traders, with very attractive clearing fees and payouts.

Hi Alex,
Thank you for posting this.I am very much interested in this firm.What are they trading?How much does their training cost?Whats the name of this firm?
Look forward to your reply.

Hi Alex,
Thank you for posting this.I am very much interested in this firm.What are they trading?How much does their training cost?Whats the name of this firm?
Look forward to your reply.

Hello,
Thank you for your enquiry. I could not send you a pm, I sent you a Befriend though.
Most traders do operate a specific strategy which we are not going to post here. Others, trade on their own. The cost of learning the strategy from our top trader depends on your experience and skills. Once I can send you pm, I will. Best regards.

I am interested in remote day trading prop firms

I am new so I don't know how to use all the features - Please send me info to [email protected]

Hi, I have recently begun working with a proprietary firm and would like to share it with you. Traders are mainly from Europe, and most of them are pros, so a good education is guaranteed. I graduated their trainee program and have been promoted to Risk Manager, so you can enquire me by pm or here regarding anything you might want to know. The firm also accepts professional remote traders, with very attractive clearing fees and payouts.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for starting this post and I hope that your trading journey is going well.
Would this prop firm be suitable to relative beginner like myself mostly self taught? if so would you mind pm'in the details.

best regards

Hello guys, sorry for not being able to respond before, I did not have much time to spend on the forums. You let me know by p.m. if you have any enquiry or paste it here.

Flazz, I don't know what you mean.

Hi Alex,
Please DM me with details if you're still around!
Regards, bootsy