Prop firm for remote day traders

AlexDax

Hi, I have recently begun working with a proprietary firm and would like to share it with you. Traders are mainly from Europe, and most of them are pros, so a good education is guaranteed. I graduated their trainee program and have been promoted to Risk Manager, so you can enquire me by pm or here regarding anything you might want to know. The firm also accepts professional remote traders, with very attractive clearing fees and payouts.

Hi Alex, usual questions......
What fees, platforms, products, volume rebates, any restriction on style, ....
Thanks

Hello T44, clearing fees range from 0.15-0.22 depending on volume, Reg fees 0.0000218 x total value of shorts/sells. Nasdaq fees 0.000119 per share, NYSE fee as advertised at official page. All fees are suitable for tick trading. Style is not a restriction supposedly, some groups do have solid strategies though, in case one might want to join a group. Platform available is Sterling.

Sorry should have said my interest is mainly in index/commodity futs, not stocks or options. Sterling website shows only the US Futs exchanges I assume you must have some sort of access to European ones? Any Forex offering?
Thanks.

Hello. Yes, index futures are only supported for US. Support for European markets only includes equities. Regards.

And what about Non EU and Non US..? Is there any opportunity for us either!

Hello, Yes there is. Non EU and non US is just fine. Pm me for more details if you wish.

Do you have an API for the trading platform, I always wonder if there are prop shops providing API to their trading platforms...

Do you have an API for the trading platform, I always wonder if there are prop shops providing API to their trading platforms...

Hello,
Prop firms have limitations and are not suitable for HFT, algorithmic trading. So any APIs you might find would not help you any better than regular simple scripting on the platform. Many traders tend to believe that they can do hft or anvanced algo trading through prop trading firms; with serious brokers that is just not possible. You would have to build your own system, and perhaps include a server on the NYSE.

Hello,
Prop firms have limitations and are not suitable for HFT, algorithmic trading. So any APIs you might find would not help you any better than regular simple scripting on the platform. Many traders tend to believe that they can do hft or anvanced algo trading through prop trading firms; with serious brokers that is just not possible. You would have to build your own system, and perhaps include a server on the NYSE.

I agree with you on the HFT, but not on the algorithmic trading, because I have been doing it personally for years hosting on VPS servers far away from my actual discount broker and using his API... I just can't imagine staring into stock charts all day long...

I agree...
Hello, you are right about algo trading, it can be done with no problem as long as there is no manipulation. We have some algo traders, who don't use the API but Visual Basic. However, API is available for Sterling Trader Pro which is the platform used. If you are intrested in testing the API let me know by pm.

Hello, you are right about algo trading, it can be done with no problem as long as there is no manipulation. We have some algo traders, who don't use the API but Visual Basic. However, API is available for Sterling Trader Pro which is the platform used. If you are intrested in testing the API let me know by pm.

Hi Alex, great idea! I have heard and looked into the Starling platform years ago, but didn't realized they have an API available, I'll check the documentation to see what is possible... Unfortunately I don't have time right now, but in a few months I'll have more spare a time and would love to test and will reach out... Cheers!

No problem, sure. You won't have problems in finding the Sterling Trader PRO user manual online. It is a golden standard in trading, many platforms are based on it. Cheers.

Hi, Could you share the name of your prop firm?

Hi, I have recently begun working with a proprietary firm and would like to share it with you. Traders are mainly from Europe, and most of them are pros, so a good education is guaranteed. I graduated their trainee program and have been promoted to Risk Manager, so you can enquire me by pm or here regarding anything you might want to know. The firm also accepts professional remote traders, with very attractive clearing fees and payouts.

Hello

Can you please provide the name of the prop shop and the details conditions.

thanks