Profiting from Inflation

@Nowler
If you are a bit overwhelmed with all the material and don't know where to begin, try the bootcamp...it looks like a good place to begin.

Only took a month and a half to finish the bootcamp series :p
I was looking forward to the last one - The Business Cycle... however I didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped I would.

I did however stumble across this right after:
Making a cuppa, and will then sit down to watch it

The bootcamp is a good introduction. They made an effort to appeal to the younger audience with younger lecturers instead of the usual boomers. However, like you are doing, you need to watch some of the older lectures to get a better understanding of each topic.

This is a brilliant lecture to watch if you aren't bored with the whole thing yet:

The bootcamp is a good introduction. They made an effort to appeal to the younger audience with younger lecturers instead of the usual boomers. However, like you are doing, you need to watch some of the older lectures to get a better understanding of each topic.

This is a brilliant lecture to watch if you aren't bored with the whole thing yet:
They were nice bite sized videos.
I'll throw this one on now sure.

I did find the l last one a little hard to follow. Parts were fine, but other parts went over my head. Hopefully I understood enough to be able to unlock further things

Any more that you rate highly?
That was nice and easy to understand.
Essentially explaining Supply, Demand and Price from different angles - how 1 influences the other.

I liked his comment on the war on drugs. I've been saying that since I was young teenager.

Any lecture by Tom Woods, Joe Salerno and Robert Murphy are usually worth watching.
This is an excellent lecture by Tom Woods

This is very good!
All of these remind me of that sobering quote I heard a while back

“All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.”

- Pascal

It's crazy when you think about it - the majority of these cyclical messes we continue to get ourselves into can be solved by simply doing less :) It is incredibly arrogant for a few to assume they know what the market wants, better than the market does...