• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Pro - Private Label

Pure Pip Producer

Established member
I am thinking to prepare an open letter to leave in old community as feedback on their recent behaviour and decisions, together we are stronger and we should take advantage of this.

I agree with this if we mention that they must redeem themselves in our eyes by giving us the most possible free-hand about the Private Label.

Believe me guys. The Private Label is the key! It's like an "FCA unmbrella", more or less.

I'm a bit shocked that we do not speack so much about that...The Private Label is our Freedom!

There will be barriers to entry for sure! But once the trader will have it, he could manage the fees and also the most important, no more divergence, because no more replication.

Because, as said the Ceo in a webinar : "What can i say for now, it's that the money both investors and trader, will be on the same account."

So, the barrier could be the divergence... i mean, when a Darwin is "Aum blocked", the only way is to have the money in the same account ;)

I'm pretty sure there will have more adavntages, but with only these 2 (fees and no more replication), it's Christmas everyday

Btw, you could create a topic about that! A Private Label topic where we could speak about the advances...

EDIT :
without a registration

An Umbrella is an Umbrella! If a trader has already an FCA regulation he wouldn't need Darwinex...

Let's wait and see...
Private Label... Mendel...
Those are promisses.
Pivot , "new" DScore and censorship are facts.

Yes, all start with :

PIVOT --> The Step 1

But me, i've only heard :

PRIVATE LABEL --> The Step 7

He said, "that is the Final Step".

Everything started to flash in my mind, since the second i've heard that.

That's why i'm back on Darwinex 🤷‍♂️

That's the dream for a trader... Wake up guys :)

Read what could be the Future for a trader who could really manage his Darwin like a Hedge Fund, without having a heavy structure to open (around 60k/year and several millions investment needed : https://www.akj.com/)

Really... i dream about that since many years...

And all the traders who want to manage money should only dream about that if they really understood about what does that mean :)

EDIT : As i know the costs of all of that, i would be happy to pay 5% +1.2%, to have a so light structure :)

You asked why we are not so excited about Private Label .
Even if requirements will be easy to meet you need a serious AUM to take advantage.
The partecipants of this forum are pretty low in AUM, highest is IRY with 550k .
While we are waiting for this Private Label we are earning much less from Darwinia allocations, the compound effect of lower VAR and lower fees is very toxic.

My opinion is that Private Label has not been designed for promising passionates like us.
The target is to attract institutional investors.
Those guys are not real investors because they do not really risk their money but they are middlemen that bring the money of their retail customers.
Let's suppose an insitutional with 10 milions to invest, probably Darwinex will share the management fee.
Something like 0.6% to Darwinex and 0.6% to their institutional friend.
In this way Darwinex makes more money, the insitutional makes money without risk, retail customers pay the full mangement fee and take the risk.

That's not a problem for us.

We need two important things :

1) have the hand on the amount of the performance fees.

2) have control over the entrances in the Darwin.

With theses two things, we are the Masters of our Universe.

We are a Real Hedge Fund.

Let's see first what are the conditions required to have this Private Label, then let's see what will really be offered...

The last news i had few days ago is that there's a friction at every new step with the compliance.

And there will be a high level of conditions to access it.

Their game is to keep a high level of hype and hopes.
I think Private Label will be perfect for someone like sersansistemas (SYO) .
I think he is not so happy to have pefermance fees cut from 20 to 15% on a significant and professional AUM.
Private Label is designed to segment customers, to keep the imortant ones and keep dreaming the others.

Once the focused on technical improvements, now they are focusing on these sales tricks.

Well track record of 24 months will be needed to get real money. Promises and short track record will never be enough.

I know some is dreaming of big money with short track record. Just a Dream

Be patient and simply target the Private Label, my friend.

Then you could do what you want, especially about Fees...

I had insiders news that it could happen at the end of this year ;)
It seems those insiders were wrong.
I work in the coatings industry, sometimes you need a primer but than you don't wait more than one year to apply the finishing varnish. :ROFLMAO: