Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:43 PM T2W TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 21st May 2020

Volatility Response Model (VRM) described in the first post of this thread.

EURCAD added to complete another triplet. Now there are two triplets.

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD
EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

The FX pairs follow each other about their respective VRM levels. Good for additional trading signals !

The daily VRM charts below now only display the highest , lowest and S1 sentiments levels. These are the most important sentiment levels.

ALL LEVELS IN THE ATTACHED CHARTS WERE ON YESTERDAY'S POST

ONE FILE ATTACHED

FIRST FILE

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

2020-05-21-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png

I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 22nd May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

Coloured levels are the important VRM levels. Watch out for the top, middle and bottom of the short term trend channel (blue) colliding with the top, middle or bottom of the long term trend channel (green).

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 22nd May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

usdcad.PNG

eurcad.PNG

==================== AUDUSD, USDNZD & AUDNZD BELOW ===============================

audusd.PNG

usdnzd.PNG

audnzd.PNG

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:55 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 22nd May 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

The FX pairs follow each other about their respective VRM levels. Good for additional trading signals !

The daily VRM charts below now only display the highest , lowest and S1 sentiments levels. These are the most important sentiment levels.

2 FILES ATTACHED - ALL LEVELS IN THE ATTACHED CHARTS WERE ON LAST POST

FIRST FILE

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3. EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

SECOND FILE

Shows the 3 hour candlestick charts with EMA channel (4.7) throughout the week with weekly VRM levels for the 5 FX pairs. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

2020-05-22-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png

2020-05-22-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-3hr.png

I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 25th May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

Coloured levels are the important VRM levels. Watch out for the top, middle and bottom of the short term trend channel (blue) colliding with the top, middle or bottom of the long term trend channel (green).

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 25th May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

usdcad.PNG

eurcad.PNG

==================== AUDUSD, USDNZD & AUDNZD BELOW ===============================

audusd.PNG

usdnzd.PNG

audnzd.PNG

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 3:34 PM T2W TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 25th May 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD
EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

ONE FILE ATTACHED

FIRST FILE

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

2020-05-25-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png

I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 26th May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 26th May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

usdcad.PNG

eurcad.PNG

audusd.PNG

usdnzd.PNG

audnzd.PNG

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 11:12 PM T2W TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 26th May 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD
EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

TWO FILES ATTACHED. BOTH FILES END TO END COVER THE 24 HOUR PERIOD

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

2020-05-26-0845-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png

2020-05-26-1801-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png

I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 27th May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 27th May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

usdcad.PNG

eurcad.PNG

audusd.PNG

usdnzd.PNG

audnzd.PNG

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:59 PM T2W TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 27th May 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD
EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

TWO FILES ATTACHED. BOTH FILES COVER THE 24 HOUR PERIOD

2020-05-27-1302-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png

2020-05-27-1801-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png

I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 28th May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 28th May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

usdcad.PNG

eurcad.PNG

audusd.PNG

usdnzd.PNG

audnzd.PNG

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:33 PM T2W TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 28th May 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD
EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

ONE FILES ATTACHED.

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

Attachments

• 2020-05-28-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    2020-05-28-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    462.2 KB · Views: 82
I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 29th May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 29th May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

==================== AUDUSD, USDNZD & AUDNZD LAST THREE CHARTS =======================

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    62.3 KB · Views: 103
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    62.2 KB · Views: 87
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    62.7 KB · Views: 87
  • usdcad.PNG
    usdcad.PNG
    61.7 KB · Views: 88
  • eurcad.PNG
    eurcad.PNG
    60.8 KB · Views: 111
  • audusd.PNG
    audusd.PNG
    60.3 KB · Views: 103
  • usdnzd.PNG
    usdnzd.PNG
    62.6 KB · Views: 101
  • audnzd.PNG
    audnzd.PNG
    62.3 KB · Views: 99
GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:07 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 29th May 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

FIRST FILE

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3. EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

SECOND FILE

Shows the 3 hour candlestick charts with EMA channel (4.7) throughout the week with weekly VRM levels for the 5 FX pairs. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

Attachments

• 2020-05-29-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    2020-05-29-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    308.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 2020-05-29-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-3hr.png
    2020-05-29-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-3hr.png
    180.7 KB · Views: 105
I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 1st June for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 1st June. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

==================== AUDUSD, USDNZD & AUDNZD LAST THREE CHARTS =======================

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    62.2 KB · Views: 97
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    61.7 KB · Views: 102
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    61.6 KB · Views: 96
  • usdcad.PNG
    usdcad.PNG
    60.4 KB · Views: 114
  • eurcad.PNG
    eurcad.PNG
    60.5 KB · Views: 119
  • audusd.PNG
    audusd.PNG
    60.6 KB · Views: 135
  • usdnzd.PNG
    usdnzd.PNG
    62.9 KB · Views: 99
  • audnzd.PNG
    audnzd.PNG
    61.9 KB · Views: 93
GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 5:12 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 1st June 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

3 FILES ATTACHED - ALL LEVELS IN THE ATTACHED CHARTS WERE ON LAST POST

FIRST TWO FILES

Show consecutive charts covering the full 24 hours

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minte charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3. EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

THIRD FILE

Finally got to trade today for a while. I attach my 3 short trades for USDCAD, EURCAD and EURGBP. The trades were in the direction of their respective 3 hour EMA(4,7) channels. The VRM levels steer the EMA(4,7) channel. So I know where to enter and leave trades. I hide stop losses behind VRM levels and use the VRM levels to set take profit prices.

Attachments

• 2020-06-01-1017-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    2020-06-01-1017-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    637.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 2020-06-01-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    2020-06-01-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    554.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 2020-06-01-USDCAD-EURCAD-EURGBP-trades.png
    2020-06-01-USDCAD-EURCAD-EURGBP-trades.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 94
attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 2nd June for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 2nd June. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    62.6 KB · Views: 105
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    62.2 KB · Views: 101
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    61.9 KB · Views: 132
  • usdcad.PNG
    usdcad.PNG
    61.4 KB · Views: 125
  • eurcad.PNG
    eurcad.PNG
    60.8 KB · Views: 121
  • audusd.PNG
    audusd.PNG
    60.3 KB · Views: 108
  • usdnzd.PNG
    usdnzd.PNG
    62.1 KB · Views: 110
  • audnzd.PNG
    audnzd.PNG
    61.7 KB · Views: 101
GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:29 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 2nd June 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

FIRST TWO FILES

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minte charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3. EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

Attachments

• 2020-06-02-1110-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    2020-06-02-1110-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    337.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 2020-06-02-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    2020-06-02-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    459.2 KB · Views: 119
I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 3rd June for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 3rd June. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    62.3 KB · Views: 127
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    62.2 KB · Views: 106
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    61.7 KB · Views: 124
  • usdcad.PNG
    usdcad.PNG
    61.7 KB · Views: 128
  • eurcad.PNG
    eurcad.PNG
    61.2 KB · Views: 99
  • audusd.PNG
    audusd.PNG
    60 KB · Views: 108
  • usdnzd.PNG
    usdnzd.PNG
    63.3 KB · Views: 113
  • audnzd.PNG
    audnzd.PNG
    62 KB · Views: 105
GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:01 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 3rd June 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

FIRST TWO FILES

Attachments

• 2020-06-03-0940-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    2020-06-03-0940-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    319.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 2020-06-03-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    2020-06-03-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    440.2 KB · Views: 110
I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 4th June for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 4th June. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    62.3 KB · Views: 104
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    62.1 KB · Views: 108
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    61.6 KB · Views: 105
  • usdcad.PNG
    usdcad.PNG