PoundLand & pets at home IPO

mikeball87

whats everyone's thoughts on the new IPOs set to open tomorrow. buying into new IPOs would surly bring some risk at a time like this just after hitting all time highs and swiftly retraction over the past week? thoughts?

There is considerable fund interest in Poundland. The valuation of £750m and significant interest suggests an offering at the top end of the projected range at 300p per share. Which is ironic really. I feel quite strongly given the corporate ethos that 100p was the only possible price.

There is considerable fund interest in Poundland. The valuation of £750m and significant interest suggests an offering at the top end of the projected range at 300p per share. Which is ironic really. I feel quite strongly given the corporate ethos that 100p was the only possible price.

Hahaha everything a £1, exept it's share price..

But I think I will be trading both tomorrow, pets at home has more growth potential in my opinion & once the economy gets up to full speed people may drift from the cheap bargain sops as they feel they have more funds to spare. & spending on pets has never really dropped. I wil most likely but just after the initial morning spoke & look at holding for 3-6 weeks if conditions to enter a trade are right tomorrow. I won't be trading big mind you once I'm in. Just 1k shares in each will do for now.

Pets at Home has a valuation almost double that of Poundland and an expected listing per share at around 60% that of Poundland. They both have similar growth prospects. It's basic math as far as I can see.