• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[PORTFOLIO] ViroMajor’s portofolio investment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s put it in simple terms. My definition of a worthy alternative investment that demonstrates some skill starts at least when displaying a maxDD superior 3 folds the avg annual performance. That was a goal from a friend of mine who was managing a HF and a team of traders in Geneva for years to convince clients

AZG is 18.99% avg return for -20.44% mDD

Is it really a lot better than flipping a coin ? I’m in doubt

I’m asking the simple question, what added value do the managers who settle for so low in general bring as a filtering layer ?

Let’s put it in simple terms. My definition of a worthy alternative investment that demonstrates some skill starts at least when displaying a maxDD superior 3 folds the avg annual performance. That was a goal from a friend of mine who was managing a HF and a team of traders in Geneva for years to convince clients

AZG is 18.99% avg return for -20.44% mDD

Is it really a lot better than flipping a coin ? I’m in doubt

I’m asking the simple question, what added value do the managers who settle for so low in general bring as a filtering layer ?

Save yourself the stress. Stop analysing my trading. Go to your friend in Geneva so he will turn you to a millionaire in 1 year. And if you call it a coin toss, whip out your coin and start your own trackrecord let's see. The max DD v Return met your requirement in 2 out of 3 years (even with how difficult it is to see in the trading world), but that one bad year that ended in a -3% loss is enough to cancel everything. LOL.

It's funny how you clowns take an average of the returns, but won't take an average of the DD. 18.99% for 7% DD average doesn't suit the agenda right? :ROFLMAO:

Nonsense. Muting this thread like the other retarded one.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
keep dreaming...

Goals... ambitions... claims...
Where are results?

Take your own. Smashing your head against the wall since many years and will prolly continue for 10 more because you have no will to seek resilience. This is the definition of madness. Without changing references you’ll keep going nowhere

Same for the speech full of convicted optimism (sarcasm) of ASGtrade

his type is exactly the kind of investors I don't want to attract. People looking for a shiny green trackrecord with little or no drawdown.

should read...

“I will never get better as a trader cause it’s impossible the way I approach the markets, so you better get accustomed to it”

He believes his buddy, who has closed accounts in difficult moments, is the best thing since sliced bread while those that rode the difficult moments, learnt from it and are forging ahead are not attractive. Lol.
You have distorted my point to make yours, likely a symptom of the rest of your flawed rigidity.

You are ill-minded here, stuck in tunnel visions. I quit

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny how you clowns take an average of the returns, but won't take an average of the DD. 18.99% for 7% DD average doesn't suit the agenda right? :ROFLMAO:
One lesson I have learnt from this Forum is that you cannot control other people's behaviour, the best you can do is to be honest to yourself and to the others.
Viro Major, PPP, the other petty guy who came to my thread accusing me of being a scammer (I don't even remember the name)... there will always be people like this. People who feel entitled to judge. People who feel entitled to crap all over other people's hard work. People who feel like the top experts after a few consecutive positive months. People who never managed successfully any trading account but they think they know better than you.
Be honest to yourself and to other people. You are doing an amazing job on Darwinex and a community like this one would be a much better place with a single person like you than 10 people like them.
Going to ignore this thread as well, see you around friends.

@itstradingtime for now you are just harming the finances of customers. Second time that “hard work“ is mentioned in a few messages from 2 different users. You’re in the wrong space where the amount of efforts doesn’t pay alone. For some the jailing from repeated failure versus sweat will lock them into blindness. It’s very frequent. The judgement here is dispersed among the 98% of long-term losers therefore most reasoning is lunatic. What I see is apprentices who are in the process of training while neglecting they’re running other people’s money.

This thread has been off-topic since a few messages. The mod has unwillingly hijacked it by sharing a PM and then further comments got it derailed. It will hopefully cease rapidly with new autonomous controls as a semi-closed wall where any contributor will be on a jump seat.

What I see is apprentices who are in the process of training while neglecting they’re running other people’s money.
You are totally right.
Unfortunately, only some traders do this as a profession and take other people's money very seriously. That is why you can see only some good long-term track records on Darwinex.
On the other side, sadly, there are traders who always claim to have discovered the truth that no one discovered in centuries. They make a few bucks before collapsing, on the expenses of disinformed investors, and then they start a new account, claiming that this time is going to be different.
Since no one seriously listens to them anymore, after burning 5-6 accounts, they sadly (but very funnily) create multiple accounts to put some likes and positive comments to their own posts.
What an interesting world we live in. A world in which many traders have a yacht, they drink wine at the beach, they drive luxurious cars, they work 10 minutes per day, they know the truth about trading and more, but when you ask them for a shred of proof like MyFxBook or a longer track-record somewhere else, the answer is always "oh, I have been profitable for many years, what you see on Darwinex is only the tip of the iceberg, I'm not going to show my real account in which I make millions every month".
I've been trading since 2007, these stories are so old and repetitive that only make me yawn.

Ok please back on track now.
Unlike the market, my tolerance to fault doesn’t pass 2 times at the same spot for a second chance 😋 time to behave and let me essentially alone here, unless it’s related

AZG first year was an excellent 50% on the 10% VAR. The second year was a challenging one in part due to trading mistakes, but also it was when the struggle to keep up with the Darwinex environment was intensive. Still ended the year with a manageable loss. This 2020. That 10% VAR darwin has over 40% with DD with around 10% DD
AZG is a typical case about how the traders manage to overcome every phases of the market. A lot of admire should be presented to @ASGTrade .
Btw, a basic rule of trading. The bigger the reward, the bigger the risk.
Investors tend to hunt for high return (big reward) with low DD (small risk). They can surely find some easily. However, this result often can not prolong and instablity.

I’m no masochist with time to lose.

This thread is closed.
There will be no live portofolio consisting of “Blue Chip” Darwins as a worthless benchmark, but only one aiming to win.
Not seeing the point or in agreement with a monitored forum, where users / posts are sorted with intervention, I’ll post at a free environment I’m comfortable with a basic level of contributions, if/when I feel compelled to (futures.io)

Goodbye

No regrets. I’ve looked closer to the top 30 and I excluded most of my previous quick selection. I see only 1.5 Darwin wise to invest, that’s all. 2 but one suffers at capacity.

It stroke me that almost all managers claiming to run manual trading must be liars. When there are 3 Darwins being operated, on multiple social sites, some of which with non-corresponding platforms, on multiple assets and timeframes, depending on all or few of these restrictive criterias, it’s impossible they are genuine.
Even SKN/UYZ/? I believe in my view and the definition of it is an imposter, and after reading his interview I would not put my money on this 26yo anyway, too shady of a background and awkward market opinions. Not trusting in baby genius wizards: HFD was another kid clown. Rather in need of experience and maturity.

Conclusion, I will invest on a maximum of 2-3 Darwins , PDC alone and on the side 1-2 without conviction, until I find newer ones with value. At the moment, the choice seem very dry, and I just can’t seem to spot true talent that is not walking on eggshells, at least for the tip of the iceberg in the spotlight that I reviewed by trying to be selectively drastic at blocking all signs of concerns.

No fools allowed policy

from UAE‘s owner

E22DCCC8-AA04-4448-A1C2-61853A404834.jpeg

F9623831-B08B-4636-BF8D-62F6204D6E4C.jpeg

Guess I’m spotting some consistency ^^

3005C0B9-FD68-4EA6-83DE-D0DB7FC1C33E.jpeg

What talent ? Searching for a submarine lost at sea...

Also, weeks ago, told you about Celsius. It yields 14-16% with no trading by generating broker earnings, which is a safe business! It’s there in front of us, paying interest every monday, with 0.00 % drawdown. Have you switched ?
From what I found Celsius is crypto lending and returns up to 9% annualized.
0% DD does not mean no risk, there are other kinds of risk.

No, stablecoins on USD, AUD, GBP, HKD are returning 14% this week and were at 16% recently. It varies since the start of Celsius but has a ceiling locked positive as a guarantee. Because it’s a profitable business that does not speculate but generates revenues by making clients pay

Then you take a hedge position on futures or OANDA (worse) at 1.25% per annum and you achieve an interest bearing account on EUR as the difference

Celsius generates revenues by making traders of the industry (institutional ones with guarantees that are verified) pay to use leverage. It’s equivalent to the duty of a stock brokerage with an underlying that was not aimed to be shorted or margined in the first place, except that usually, it’s your broker which keeps the benefits, while Celsius redistributes 80% of them by short-circuiting the traditional scheme. It is finance uberified towards the users instead of the banks.

It’s too late to have serious risk. Celsius now is worth $900 million, soon a billion market cap!
B3FD398C-19AC-4B37-B6F7-5532FE7E1FC5.jpeg

and maintain an insurance fund to cover any losses of margin calls (they don’t propose themselves any leverage, only fully collaterised loans under-leveraged by 2 to 4 folds) that has now skyrocketed drastically

The CEO of Celsius is a venture capitalist who has built a dozen of successful corporates (and exited with multi-billions), that are used daily by the masses on the internet but also IRL (WiFi of the New York subway, for instance). He patended VOIP many years ago
Now he settled himself to kill the banks and make the people and his kids profit
He is not your average clown but a visionary. Always simplistic projects but very understandable by the public, unlike you know who...

With Celsius, as soon as you deposit, you earn interests every monday. There is no trading, no equity curve, no drawdown.
There is not even the need for the push of a single button... !
On top of that, zero fees are applied (nowhere for the “earn interests“ part). Even withdrawals are free (they cover the transaction fees)

That’s what the people want, not the complexity of derivatives on assets that are volatile and random as fuck but known behaviour on assets they’re used to for using them in the daily life as reference. It’s banking v3.0

The concept can hardly be beat. It’s simplicity pushed at it’s maximum, and like Einstein would say, simplicity is sophistication.

they had hard coded in the protocol coin releases/generation as treasury when the price would cross $1.50 and again I don’t remember which threshold ($3?). They won a little fortune that now serves as security for the customers. They succeeded at their mission

Status
Not open for further replies.