poll...britain in war= stk.market?

if britain enter the war ,how the stk.market will perform?

• upwards

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • downwards

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • will not influence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

techcherry

I would like to make a poll to find out whats the general opinion if britain enter in war with iraque , what will happen to the stk.market if it terms of perfomance?

techcherry - this board is for trading talk, not discussing politics or religion.

Therefore, the subject is closed.

ok...ok
sorry but my intention was not politic or religious but just in terms of effects in the trading arena...
I am soory once more....

You apology is accepted.

As you will see from other BBs, discussion of war is invariably just an opportunity to raise religious and political beliefs, and therefore the subject is best left.

I am therefore closing this thread.

Techcherry, I've moved this thread into General Trading Chat, as the polls posted in the Poll forum appear on the front page of T2W - and really this should only be posted by Admin, Mods or pre-designated ppl - I need to really lock the forum as it's not obvious that this is so.

Skim, I've reopened the poll because I don't believe it was Techcherry's intention to start a thread about whether we should go to war.. rather it's to discuss the impact war has on the stockmarket which shouldn't have anything to do with politics.