PENNY STOCK IN U.S.A and U.K MARKET

Tempted

Can anyone alert me on good penny stocks which has been properly researched into and has long term potential of growth?

You can contact me or alert by leaving your email address and will get back to you! Thanks...

Ha-ha, everybody is looking for this one :)

Buy something for few cents and sell it for few dollars :)

More seriously, this is the fertile ground for the front running scammers and mentors, buying low volume penny stocks, alerting their followers and selling into the spike, so be very, very careful...

More seriously, this is the fertile ground for the front running scammers and mentors, buying low volume penny stocks, alerting their followers and selling into the spike, so be very, very careful...

Traded Penny Stocks before and made a bit and lost a bit. Its the brokers that make more money by off loading their stocks to unsuspecting investors! Use the technicals and fundamentals to trade stocks! Thanks

what you are looking for is a difficult and risky strategy ... I advise you to use very little money for each operation

Low volume is the killer to most penny stock trades. There are two main things that any "PENNY" stock must have.
  1. High Volume. > 100k
  2. Low Debt To Equity.

A big avoid is the FREE penny pick offers. Those are "Pump & Dump"

There are a few unavoidable pitfalls. Here's a recent example. I didn't see this one coming. For the most part it started out as a good trade.:cool:

Attachments

• ohrp3.jpg
    ohrp3.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 347
Low volume is the killer to most penny stock trades. There are two main things that any "PENNY" stock must have.
  1. High Volume. > 100k
  2. Low Debt To Equity.

A big avoid is the FREE penny pick offers. Those are "Pump & Dump"

There are a few unavoidable pitfalls. Here's a recent example. I didn't see this one coming. For the most part it started out as a good trade.:cool:

100k is very low for me, I would end up owning the company :)

ALL penny stock picks are pump and dump scams...

100k is very low for me, I would end up owning the company :)

ALL penny stock picks are pump and dump scams...

Not all are P&D Quantt. ie: look at the chart in my post above. OHRP. These aren't that hard to find. True, I should have bailed somewhere near the $2.00 mark but I didn't. Oh, A S/L didn't work either; shot right thru that. (n) It happens.

Not all are P&D Quantt. ie: look at the chart in my post above. OHRP. These aren't that hard to find. True, I should have bailed somewhere near the $2.00 mark but I didn't. Oh, A S/L didn't work either; shot right thru that. (n) It happens.

I am not saying all penny stocks are pump and dump. I am saying all penny stock picks are pump and dump...