opinions and advice needed

ochosama

Hi traders,

I'm planning to start doing some day trading pretty soon and currently testing most of the charting softwares available. I just have 2 questions and hope you guys will be able to help ?

1) What would be the best software to scan a list of stock using a certain candlestick pattern as a criteria

2)In your opinion, is it possible, with day trading, to average a 1% return, on average, on a daily basis.

THANKS A LOT TO ALL OF YOU WHO WILL TAKE SAME TIME TO REPLY

Have you thought to look up this type of question b4 making it.....it has been asked an infinite no of times and and more on here. In your case i'm afraid the case is most likely to be yes but with a minus in front.

1) What would be the best software to scan a list of stock using a certain candlestick pattern as a criteria
Amibroker software has this ability to scan thousands of stocks for candlestick patterns you need.

Hi traders,

I'm planning to start doing some day trading pretty soon and currently testing most of the charting softwares available. I just have 2 questions and hope you guys will be able to help ?

2)In your opinion, is it possible, with day trading, to average a 1% return, on average, on a daily basis.

THANKS A LOT TO ALL OF YOU WHO WILL TAKE SAME TIME TO REPLY

Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced. - Swami Vivekananda.

1.) Yes there are software packages out there, it just depends on the type of market you are trading

2.) Yes, but it takes YEARS of HARD work