Oliver Valez Trade for Life Program

I am in the program....

And so far after 2 months I have no regrets. I have spoke to a trader personally involved with Oliver Velez for 10 years and he says he is a trustworthy wonderful guy and fabulous trader. I also have emailed other people in the program over 2 years and they all are happy. One main reason I joined is because after forking over the money to join, you never have to risk another penny again as a trader. And yes, you are only limited to $30 a day losses at level 1. At level 12 I believe he gives you $1,500,000 of his own money to use each day! I would read his fabulous book tools and tactics for the master day trader to get a feel of if this program is for you. Feel free to email me anytime.

Pakua42

Luckybucks, did you ever go for this. I have been looking about as i am new and struggling and think this could be a good platform to start.

Re: Oliver Velez Trade for Life Program

Oliver Velez is the devil. How he is not in prison yet is beyond me. He keeps opening different firms and then taking all the traders money he supposedly funds/teaches. This has been my personal experience. I sent him $10,000 and it is gone and he no longer answers my emails nor does anyone from his company which went from Velez Capital Management to Team Trading to I-FUND-TRADERS to God knows what else. I do not believe the money show in Vegas and New York have not been sued for letting him keep on coming back. I met several of his traders in person and don't know anyone who ever got a paycheck or learned to be a pro from Oliver Velez. If there is a God in heaven, the FBI will find a way to prosecute him because many of his students send their money Interstate and even from other countries. He offers to fund you for life so he can 'share his love of trading" and listen to this one......"Have an army of traders watching every stock so no opportunity is missed in the entire market." I was a sucker and fell for it because a friend told me he had a friend who claimed to make a living from Oliver's co. as a prop trader. I know know, in trading, never believe the word of a friend of a friend!

The real insult came when he changed the name of his company when I was a member of his chat room and he said it was so Japanese people could understand what his company stood for better! I knew then we were all going to get hog tied. Two months later he goes out of business and then claims he doesnt know what his silent partner did with the money. Only in America. Him and Don King MUST be related!

Re:I was scammed by Oliver Velez and Co.

Its untrue he is thrown out he still owns a substantial percentage of the company but has gone on to set up a capital management company..

If it is untrue he was thrown out, why was it when my $10,000 disappeared, I called Pristine Capital, the co. he co-founded and the girl on the phone told me they were forbidden to say anything about him? Does that sound like he left on good terms? My God this man must have incredible lawyers to keep him out of prison with all the scams he pulls. I speak from experience. I went to log onto my account one day and my log in code no longer worked and no one answered the phones anymore and from what I heard, he kept a very few people around that he paid crumbs to, to act as advertising to him, but the big money, he stole. Welcome to America, Oliver!

disclaimer: This is just my experience. It does not mean that anyone connected with this forum agrees or disagrees with what I am saying nor should they be held responsible. I can only tell the truth as it happened to me. I appreciate this forum for letting me tell my truth.

Velez can sure talk sweet on Videos though.......this guy could sell Ice cubes to eskimos !

N

Wow, Oliver Velez is still playing the same old magic 20 and 8 simple moving average game. Last I saw he was telling people day trading was out because all the HFT's were controlling it but swing trading was in because the big boys cant compete in that game as they cant get in and out fast enough. Your right, this guy could sell prison sentences to convicts. I always wondered even as I was wiring him my tyhopusands why he is spending all this energy selling rather than just trade, and then I realized 2 things. While he is a good trader, he is a great salwesman. While he "might" just might be able to show profits in trading, in selling he wins every day. Especially when you give everyone 1/10th of what they paid for! I want to see this guy get justice so bad, you cant believe it.

This is a shame that years after our millions disappeared from Velez Capital Mgmt., he still doesn't have enough! He still wants more! I'm surprised he shows his face on the street. And I will bet you that if any irate customer walked up to him ready to punch his lights out at a seminar....bet money he has a whole script in his head, on how he "promises to make that guy "whole" again and nobody suffers when dealing with Oliver!" I hope one day he scams someone Italian,whose cousins live in Bay Ridge or Bensonhurst, Brooklyn,that make him an offer he cant refuse. This guy should have left the country years ago. He is pushing his luck.

Last edited:
Wow, Oliver Velez is still playing the same old magic 20 and 8 simple moving average game. Last I saw he was telling people day trading was out because all the HFT's were controlling it but swing trading was in because the big boys cant compete in that game as they cant get in and out fast enough. Your right, this guy could sell prison sentences to convicts. I always wondered even as I was wiring him my tyhopusands why he is spending all this energy selling rather than just trade, and then I realized 2 things. While he is a good trader, he is a great salwesman. While he "might" just might be able to show profits in trading, in selling he wins every day. Especially when you give everyone 1/10th of what they paid for! I want to see this guy get justice so bad, you cant believe it.

This is a shame that years after our millions disappeared from Velez Capital Mgmt., he still doesn't have enough! He still wants more! I'm surprised he shows his face on the street. And I will bet you that if any irate customer walked up to him ready to punch his lights out at a seminar....bet money he has a whole script in his head, on how he "promises to make that guy "whole" again and nobody suffers when dealing with Oliver!" I hope one day he scams someone Italian,whose cousins live in Bay Ridge or Bensonhurst, Brooklyn,that make him an offer he cant refuse. This guy should have left the country years ago. He is pushing his luck.

And by the way, 5 years ago when I gave him my money, he never even mentioned one minute charts. Yeah, you go try trading one minute charts and the only 2 people that will have your money is the brokerage firm,the market makers...and of course....Oliver Velez. 2 min was the lowest he ever went and that was for "advanced traders" he said. Whats next....30 second bars?

so you give him $1000 to try to get access to $50,000 of his money ?

jees - hasnt anyone heard about the Nigerian Bank hussle ?

I really am in the wrong business .....

Velez can sure talk sweet on Videos though.......this guy could sell Ice cubes to eskimos !

N

Ha ha, I met him in London years ago, what an amazing guy, like a TV evangelist. Some sales people have such great manipulating almost mesmerizing skills. I have a great respect for the talents of these type of abilities but imminence annoyance at how these abilities are misused.