No longer a place for Scose

scose-no-doubt

Veteren member
As we all aware, I obviously don't know what I'm talking about cos I'm not a sycophant who blindly embraces the management endorsed swill that passes for trading knowledge on here. Further to this, it seems that the powers that be have, ironically, deemed a few of my recent posts as "too lulzy" for a new, changed, and improved trade2win. I'm also informed that a changing of the guard means that my general posting tone is no longer appreciated here and my vocalisms (or whatever the textual equivalent is) will be scuppered tout de suite. As a result of the increasing condescension and a few other factors that have been steadily gaining momentum over the last 18 months or so, I'll be taking my leave of this place to enjoy the usual moronic musings that are dashed about from afar.

I've no doubt that my "privilege" to post will be removed in the not too near future so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the few of you who've taught me a few tidbits over the last few years and not just about trading either.

You people all know who you are (basically anyone who I was friendly with ;) ) so please feel free to drop me a pm with your email if you wouldn't mind me having it. I'd appreciate it. Maybe they'll give me a few days before banning me. Who knows eh? :clap::clap:

Scose out :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

PS - for any new members, it may be worth asking why this place is now full of brand newbie spread betting punters instead of having a roster like yesteryear, where people like myself, holding memberships in three professional organisations, disciplines including investments and accountancy, as well as holding an advanced degree in finance and investment banking, was a green horn.

Strange eh :clap:

PS - for any new members, it may be worth asking why this place is now full of brand newbie spread betting punters instead of having a roster like yesteryear, where people like myself, holding memberships in three professional organisations, disciplines including investments and accountancy, as well as holding an advanced degree in finance and investment banking, was a green horn.

3 professional organisations? Who cares, we've got Mycroft Algoman who knows all and has 15,000 students doing research for him and his academic faculty.

It's a shame when a long term member leaves, but wish you well. Did you decide to quit trading or do you still dabble?

cheers S ..........yep it gets us all like this sometimes.....but change is inevitable like most things in life.....we have to either go with the flow or take a break ......

I have a certificate for swimming 20m and a 5 a side medal (alongside a few professional and academic trinkets).......they mean nothing these days sadly

take a break and then please come back.....:cool:
N

3 professional organisations? Who cares, we've got Mycroft Algoman who knows all and has 15,000 students doing research for him and his academic faculty.

It's a shame when a long term member leaves, but wish you well. Did you decide to quit trading or do you still dabble?

Rumour is that Algoman has no many letters after his name that T2W's hard disk exploded.

. . . .I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the few of you who've taught me a few tidbits over the last few years and not just about trading either. . . You people all know who you are . . .
Hi s-n-d,
Such is the disconnect between much of the flowery language that you use to describe T2W in your opening post and the reality of what the site really is, that I suspect you're confusing us with an entirely different forum! Be that as it may, I'm delighted my posts have been of help to you and, if I can be of any further assistance - don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,
Tim.

Saying "goodbye" is something that I did, a few years ago and, do you know what? Nobody cares. In a few days, not weeks, you will be forgotten. I'm not trying to belittle you because, as I said, it happened to me.

I popped in to the site, from time to time, and one day, a post interested me and I had to respond to it. I've, probably, written a thousand posts since then.

I hope that that happens to you. "Never" is a long time.

Focussing on work atm so I can build up enough money to have a proper shot at doing something.

Wish you well too.

Saying "goodbye" is something that I did, a few years ago and, do you know what? Nobody cares. In a few days, not weeks, you will be forgotten. I'm not trying to belittle you because, as I said, it happened to me.

I popped in to the site, from time to time, and one day, a post interested me and I had to respond to it. I've, probably, written a thousand posts since then.

I hope that that happens to you. "Never" is a long time.

I don't disagree, Split. This thread is more a way of saying thank you to people like yourself and to maybe get a few email addresses rather than anything else.

You're rightthough. Maybe something will pique my interest at some point but I'll probably finally break into mutinicing if I respond lol.

Hi s-n-d,
Such is the disconnect between much of the flowery language that you use to describe T2W in your opening post and the reality of what the site really is, that I suspect you're confusing us with an entirely different forum! Be that as it may, I'm delighted my posts have been of help to you and, if I can be of any further assistance - don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,
Tim.

Cool story bro.

I know exactly what this site is and that is entirely the problem. But obviously your job is to keep the curtain drawn across the wizard so we will never see eye to eye on the matter.

Cheerio

I have a certificate for swimming 20m and a 5 a side medal (alongside a few professional and academic trinkets).......they mean nothing these days sadly

or have you had them so long you've forgotten what they're worth. I challenge you to a talk off. Go into the street and pick 10 people at random to discuss high finance with and I'm sure you'll see what I'm talking about.

Anyway, drop me your email by pm if you like. I'm sure we could get something together, a skype room perhaps, at some point.

scose.........we all learnt long ago the UK is full of zombies drugged on celebrity tv shows and how to get money for nothing .....

working and aspiring to better tihings is dead for whole generation who now put their hand out for parents & taxpayers money to fund their next mobile text bill or their audition on the X factor

its an age thing dude ..........we were probably the same worry to our parents

or perhaps not..........

N

I don't disagree, Split. This thread is more a way of saying thank you to people like yourself and to maybe get a few email addresses rather than anything else.

You're rightthough. Maybe something will pique my interest at some point but I'll probably finally break into mutinicing if I respond lol.

You never know, maybe the post I answered was yours.

You should be so lucky! :clap:

But isn't your current username a multinic of Technically Fundamental? :innocent:

scose.........we all learnt long ago the UK is full of zombies drugged on celebrity tv shows and how to get money for nothing .....

working and aspiring to better tihings is dead for whole generation who now put their hand out for parents & taxpayers money to fund their next mobile text bill or their audition on the X factor

its an age thing dude ..........we were probably the same worry to our parents

or perhaps not..........

N

I'm 28 lol

or have you had them so long you've forgotten what they're worth. I challenge you to a talk off. Go into the street and pick 10 people at random to discuss high finance with and I'm sure you'll see what I'm talking about.

Anyway, drop me your email by pm if you like. I'm sure we could get something together, a skype room perhaps, at some point.

About time someone started a lulz skype room for teh T2Loosers.