New tradestation user - help needed with analysis indicators not showing properly

b-man

]Hello gents,

Just signed up to tradestation on friday afternoon and absoultely blown away by how good it is compared to the charts I was using through sterling trader pro before. Cant imagine the fun im having being able to put together everything Ive been needing for months on these easy to switch between workspaces. Almost seems incredible I could trade at all without this and I havent even had an open market day yet!!

Anyhow - something is bothering me and Im wondering if its a bug that others have encountered and solved. My moving avereages arent plotting more than a few hours on my 60 min charts (will attach picture) all other time frames seem to be fine.

Any help muchly appreciated.

must just say that if anyones thinking about getting this software or is even in any doubt wether the money is worth it, look no further.

Cheers,

b-man

p. s - am i being dense or is there no way to upload a locally stored file (picture)?

hard to say without seeing a pic, but its possible you arent plotting enough bars on the chart for the average to calculate. try formatting symbol and adding more bars inthe chart settings.