New site for users of Metastock

The site is run by Roy Larson, a regular on the Aussie fora.

There is almost nothing this guy can't do with metastock. A bit of a genius with it he is.

Cheers

Indeed....I have had discussions with him about some programming issue and he was very helpful.....He is on MS and Equis user site on yahoo....

One of the most respected name in metastock user faternity as far as I know....

...another thing, for users of MS please try out his programme package called 'trade equity'....that works with MS...

regards

Last edited:
Thanks Zam
Will look later.
Did you have a good holiday? Sailing was a bit blown out on my second week. :(
Dave

zambuck said:
...another thing, for users of MS please try out his programme package called 'trade equity'....that works with MS...

regards

...sorry Dave...somehow I missed your post....I have noticed that unless I check the posts regularly they get buried in newer list of posts...

Yes has good holiday break but am going away soon for few days....

How is sailing going now...where do you sail...are you near solent area?

regards

Hi zam
mainly sail in local waters from southwold to Dover (East coast), but when I have longer breaks we uaualy go to France or Holland. Last year we did the channel Islands. Just tak it as it comes.
Regards
Dave

zambuck said:
...sorry Dave...somehow I missed your post....I have noticed that unless I check the posts regularly they get buried in newer list of posts...

Yes has good holiday break but am going away soon for few days....

How is sailing going now...where do you sail...are you near solent area?

regards

Last edited:
techtrader said:
Hi zam
mainly sail in local waters from southwold to Dover (East coast), but when I have longer breaks we uaualy go to France or Holland. Last year we did the channel Islands. Just tak it as it comes.
Regards
Dave

Nice to see we have a sailing enthusiast in our midst. Do you own or do you hire. Would be interested to know what your sailing. Obviously not a dinghy!!!! Am more for twin diesels these days, but done my share of the work by natures own.

Fair weather to you my friend.

John

HI John
I sail a Sadler 34 sloop which I own and sail from the walton backwaters with my wife. we have been sailing for many years, it is almost our second home.
What are you sailing?

Uncle said:
Nice to see we have a sailing enthusiast in our midst. Do you own or do you hire. Would be interested to know what your sailing. Obviously not a dinghy!!!! Am more for twin diesels these days, but done my share of the work by natures own.

Fair weather to you my friend.

John

I used to do my share ex Conway and into the Irish Sea and the Scottish Lochs. The only sailing i do these days, is on someone else's Cat out of Barbados............Want a thrill????

Seriously, I dont own but charter a Motor Cruiser, again in the Caribbean. I like the Rolls Royce touch these days!!!

John

Hi John
Moved my answer to the T2W lounge.
Dave

Uncle said:
I used to do my share ex Conway and into the Irish Sea and the Scottish Lochs. The only sailing i do these days, is on someone else's Cat out of Barbados............Want a thrill????

Seriously, I dont own but charter a Motor Cruiser, again in the Caribbean. I like the Rolls Royce touch these days!!!

John