A new forum - just for me!

sorry, i didn't mean you personally steve, i just meant in general.

the initial issue is over a year old as you can see http://www.trade2win.com/boards/site-news-feedback/145058-problem-replies.html

we sort of got over the issue temporarily amongst ourselves. but i believe split messaged directly to try get things sorted properly? not sure if that's the case but it looks that way from his posts here.

Fair point LMcQ, I guess there will be quite few of these old things kicking around that never got checked out fully - I guess we just deal with them now as they come along.

Fair point LMcQ, I guess there will be quite few of these old things kicking around that never got checked out fully - I guess we just deal with them now as they come along.

Thanks a lot, Steve, for looking into the problem that I brought up. To-day, I checked and it's working.

You need to blow your horn when you get something done! :clap:

That's why I don't get the horn out - i'll put it back on my chase up list.

it would appear that it's definitely an intermittent issue. tonight on clicking a persons post count from the popup i got "T2W Message Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." but on occasions it'll work and you get the members posts in the thread listed ok.

it would appear that it's definitely an intermittent issue. tonight on clicking a persons post count from the popup i got "T2W Message Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." but on occasions it'll work and you get the members posts in the thread listed ok.

I jumped too soon. Sorry. Mine's not working, either.

Put the horn away, Steve.

If a new forum has been created just for you, may I ask why do you keep posting on the T2w forum?
Or is it just a new thread has been created for you.

Just wanted to say I'm pleased that most of the multi-nic spam postings are getting taken care of quickly now that there are enough mods to handle it all. By the time I sign on in the morning most of it has already been removed. It's once again a pleasure to sort threw the New Posts and not have to report half of them.

Good job by all (y)(y)

Peter

Just wanted to say I'm pleased that most of the multi-nic spam postings are getting taken care of quickly now that there are enough mods to handle it all. By the time I sign on in the morning most of it has already been removed. It's once again a pleasure to sort threw the New Posts and not have to report half of them.

Good job by all (y)(y)

Peter

Thanks Peter, it is kind of you to take the time to give this feedback and it is much appreciated.

If a new forum has been created just for you, may I ask why do you keep posting on the T2w forum?
Or is it just a new thread has been created for you.

I don't understand this, can you clarify please?