Needed in help of your knowledges

Good day to all!
For a month I’ve been looking for a video maker with knowledge of the concepts of forex and crypto sphere, but all to no avail. And I tried on YouTube through contacts, and hung on message boards, but nothing. Tell me, please, places where this person can be found, or any of you is ready for cooperation? The work is not complicated: according to our scenario and forecast, you need to record video and sound, where you “retell” what we wrote in the script.
Please write where I can find such people, or if you are interested in an offer, leave your contacts or contact me.

Good day to all!
For a month I’ve been looking for a video maker with knowledge of the concepts of forex and crypto sphere, but all to no avail. And I tried on YouTube through contacts, and hung on message boards, but nothing. Tell me, please, places where this person can be found, or any of you is ready for cooperation? The work is not complicated: according to our scenario and forecast, you need to record video and sound, where you “retell” what we wrote in the script.
Please write where I can find such people, or if you are interested in an offer, leave your contacts or contact me.

Such persons can be found in abundance in Hollywood, California.

Good day to all!

PM me with your offer I have a guy who can do that.