need help in translation from Russian into English

zhannamoroko

hello. we have a site marketstat.ru.
we wrote an article about trading. We would like translate into English from Russian so that the article is easily understood by native English speakers.
as the article about trading, we need help professionals.
here we have a translation of one paragraph. Please tell me whether well translated text? Or need to replace a translator? Help me please. Just need an opinion, whether good translation?

Translation:

Such approach allows to:
• visualize the regular patterns influencing the result
• draw conclusions to improve trading strategies
• include and exclude regular patterns to elaborate a trading strategy

Thanks.

Just need an opinion, whether good translation?

Not so good at all, I'm afraid.

Difficult to correct, without seeing (and understanding!) the original, or even knowing the context. I think you need either a translator or just a decent editor/proofreader.

My attempt is below (changes in bold) ...

Such an approach allows one to:

• visualize the regular patterns influencing the outcome
• draw conclusions aimed at improving one's trading strategies
judge which patterns to include in and exclude from a trading strategy

thanks

Not so good at all, I'm afraid.

Difficult to correct, without seeing (and understanding!) the original, or even knowing the context. I think you need either a translator or just a decent editor/proofreader.

My attempt is below (changes in bold) ...

thank you very much. I will look for a new interpreter.

we wrote an article about trading. We would like translate into English from Russian so that the article is easily understood by native English speakers.
here we have several translations of the same paragraph by different translators. Please tell me that the most correct translation? I really need help native English speakers, so that the text can be easily read in English. just leave your opinion, I'll be very grateful to you.

1. This approach allows:
To illustrate the trends that will affect the result;
To make conclusions about marketing strategies improvement;
To use several selected trends in order to provide deep and accurate strategy analysis.

2. Such approach allows,visually to :
see the regularities influencing results.
To draw conclusions for improvement of trade strategy.
To include and exclude regulatrities for deep and exact study of strategy

3. This approach lets:

• see the patterns affecting the results demonstrably
• draw conclusions to improve the sales strategies
• include and exclude the patterns for deep and accurate strategy working out

Thank You!!! 

here we have several translations of the same paragraph by different translators. Please tell me that the most correct translation? I really need help native English speakers, so that the text can be easily read in English. just leave your opinion, I'll be very grateful to you. please see these translations. https://yadi.sk/i/-W46JJFcgFwoS

We would like translate into English from Russian so that the article is easily understood by native English speakers.

You'd be much better off having the translation done by someone whose first language is English but can read Russian fairly well, rather than the other way round (as has clearly been the case with all of the current attempts/variations).

Да, но только при попытке они получают, чтобы рекламировать свой продукт и предложение бесплатно.

Not sure if this site is aware of the ramifications given current sanctions against Russia of providing assistance of a commercial nature. I have no idea either, but I'd hate ta see you all doing 800 years each in a US prison through not finding out.

Hello !!! I need help again. I'm very sorry, but it is very important to me, so I ask you to help me. I have translated the text from English to Russian. this translation has made my translator. now I need to check the quality of his work. I need an opinion, whether translated text. I really need you to point out a mistake in the text, if the error is. please help me! I will be very grateful!
https://yadi.sk/d/AetE3-3ZgRyaD