Need a broker review

What do you mean with Replenishment?
To top up and withdraw money I guess. I think it is an outright robbery, I deposit and withdraw to hotforex for free even to BTC wallets. Bitcoin withdrawals are great if you can find counterparts on local bitcoins to exchange crypto. Very safe and "low profile" option

best broker doesnt exist. only reliable ones and not! haha so yeah traders need to read between the line and actually do the research. though i also trade hotforex but i advice to do the research first before joining, what might work for me might not be the same for others. just avoid redflags and its pretty obvious in certain brorkers.

Why no choose CWG Markets broker as regulated by FCA and SVG. The leverage will be from 1:50 to 1:1000. If you are new in forex, you can try one of the account is minimun 10 USD to test the broker. Available CFDs products are Forex, Metals, Stock, Indices, Oil, Commodity. Fast withdraw with bank or digital wallet such as BTC, USDT. Besides, I enjoyed their deposit bonus 10% and I can trade more. You may consider this broker as your trial.
Site doesn't seem to be live. No updates since 19/06...

Interesting discussion, and I must have to be sided with the ones recommending the regulated brokers, and I do not mean that you can pick any from the regulated box. Thorough research on the background and conditions are required.

Even in regulated brokers, best broker cannot be defined as well. I did shift one to another to get the best condition possible, pepperstone, hotforex are good ones IMHO, currently testing fxview, fxpro and pick wherever their service leads me.

Above all, personal experience matters.

This broker is new for me and it seems it is not a regulated broker. Have you started your forex journey with them and how to find them?

I've looking to move my live account to a different broker, i had a account with XM, the spreads was good initially but recently they have become extremely wide.

Can anyone trading live suggest a broker with lower spreads, preferably ECN pricing? Main criteria is that it should be stable even during high volatile market conditions.

Try Fxview, they are pure ECN brokers and their spreads remain stable during volatility as far as I've seen.

Well there must be a reason why you want to join them, if you fell like that go for it with small amount of money and let us know here your opinion. I went for it with new broker and haven't regret it. :)

its a lot for nonregulated broker .
It is highly unlikely even brokers with unreliable offshore regulation are pretty transparent about payouts and deposit policy. At least as per my experience I've never had any issue even with highly suspicious brokers.