Nearly 75,000 members !! Are you all traders ?

Money on the table ?

49 to go.....

Anyone interested in betting at what time on which day the 75,000th member signs up ?

When logging onto T2W every day, I always notice the amount of members there are registered to these boards. Nearly 75,000 !! Are all these people active traders ? Past traders ? Part-time traders ? Mere bystanders hoping to dip a toe in the water soon ?

What's your story ?

I mainly lurk now, because when I started out I didn’t know how much I didn’t know. Now I know (or think I know) how much I don’t know. (makes sense?)

So, mainly reading for now, and trying to work out what’s worth reading and what's not. Who's worth listening to and who’s not……

Who's worth listening to ……

'bout 25 in total I think, belfan.

Do you remeber 'Men behaving badly' ? Gary and what's his name sitting on the sofa reciting their 'top 3' of something or other..... Classic. :cheesy:

'bout 25 in total I think, belfan.

Do you remeber 'Men behaving badly' ? Gary and what's his name sitting on the sofa reciting their 'top 3' of something or other..... Classic. :cheesy:

25? A bit optimistic? (or maybe I haven’t been reading enough?):rolleyes:

I don't post here ever since I learned about the chat rooms on irc.othernet.org and irc.financialchat.com. Is it a sin to pop by?

With all of the advertising nowadays of just how easy it is to make money there are a lot of wannabes that sign up for everything on the net, looking for the easy option. I know when I started it seemed far too easy to make massive amounts wonga.

I used to post on here all the time thinking that the little knowledge I had was good stuff that others needed to see. Or was it my comfort blanket? Is that why most post on here; it's their daily fix or interaction with others to justify the trade they're in? I know some come on just for fun and banter. Now I just pop in to see if someone with more experience than me has a pearl to give out. There used to be a lot more pearls of wisdom handed out and you can see that in the old posts. Pick a person who seems to know what they're talking about and read all that they have written. Takes a lot of time but it's worth it.

Interesting figures that nkruger pulled out of the hat regarding good posters; 25ish. That does seem about right actually, give or take. There are still others lurking that do not comment at all, or not often. They were here long before most and have seen the changes. These are the people you want to hunt out and read all their stuff.

The other thing is that a lot has already been said before and I cannot add anything of value. It's all on here if people (those who need to) want to make the effort to search and work hard. I feel out of my league in comparison to the experience that some have.

Part-time I am, may consider full-time at some point. Wouldn't call myself a trader though until I feel qualified enough to.

traders registered

Welcome to new member, karry2007
Now online: 29 Members and 1952 Guests

It's worth mentioning that a lot of these users will be people like me who were thinking about going into trading, found t2w and discovered they needed to create an account to search.

It's worth mentioning that a lot of these users will be people like me who were thinking about going into trading, found t2w and discovered they needed to create an account to search.

You're probably right.

How you getting on ?

traders registered

Welcome to new member, karry2007
Now online: 29 Members and 1952 Guests

**Congratulations** to member - karry2007 - the 75,000th member !!

Presumably he/she wins the patented T2W Holy Grail Trading System :confused:

If you click on 'Members List' link at the top of the this page, it shows only 58,000 members.

Where are the other 17,000 hiding ???

If you click on 'Members List' link at the top of the this page, it shows only 58,000 members.

Where are the other 17,000 hiding ???

Well spotted dd, my guess is they are the damned and the banned, that could be the glorious tally of spammers and the serial nuisances...quite a lot isn't it :eek:

Lightning