Natrocell share offer-info good or bad

These certificates are worth more than you think: get a nice frame for it and hang in a prominent position in your house. This will always remind you never to do something as stupid again. It will thus be a very valuable lesson.
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

I invested in Natrocell through Attlee Wurth. I am now waiting for the police to get back to me.
The money I paid did go to Natrocell but as yet no share cert. This is looking like a scam. Praying I can get some money back.

I invested via Clean Planet Investments. I notice that both they and Natrocell have closed their websites down and seem to have moved offices.
It's puzzling because Natrocell appear to have a long trading history.
I'm assuming now that it was a scam but it's not clear to me who the beneficiaries are.

but it's not clear to me who the beneficiaries are.

Whoever got your (and others) money. Sometimes the company (in this case Natrocell) get some of the money.The boiler rooms take a huge fee. They might give the company £1000 for shares and sell them on for £10000, making a profit of £9000

Just depends how the scam is run.

In my case, I had to send a banker's draft to a Natrocell account at NatWest in Mayfair.
I would have been suspicious if Clean Planet asked for money but they didn't.

I have been waiting for the relevant police dept to get back to me now since last Thursday after leaving a message. Is anyone having any luck?

I invested in Natrocell through Attlee Wurth. I am now waiting for the police to get back to me.
The money I paid did go to Natrocell but as yet no share cert. This is looking like a scam. Praying I can get some money back.

Who did you contact in the police, have you a contact for the investigators of this?

Natrocell

Who did you contact in the police, have you a contact for the investigators of this?
I have been dealing with the the local Economic crime unit they will generally only look into potential fruad when sums of money are in exccess of £3K,

Hi all

I have been contacted by Abacus Marketing SERVICES Ii think they are based in Hong Kong
They inform me that some company who they havent named is willing to swap my Natrocell shares for PetroChina co ltd, and of course some small money will have to be paid across by me.
Has anyone else been approached by this company,

Charlo

hi raymond7783

i stumbled upon this forum while looking for info on natrocell like you i have also been contacted by same company same deal dont want to part with anymore money my offer was made today oct 28th 09 doyou have a name for the person who contacted you.

blindpugh newbie

hi raymond7783

i stumbled upon this forum while looking for info on natrocell like you i have also been contacted by same company same deal dont want to part with anymore money my offer was made today oct 28th 09 doyou have a name for the person who contacted you.

blindpugh newbie

Hi Blindpugh,

I think his name was Andrew Martin but dosnt really matter as only a name probably not his real name anyway.
I contacted Financial regulator and they informed this company not regulated to sell financial services in Ireland or England.
It just another division of their scams why would any one want to purchase shares in company that are in receivership.
I was suspicious as they sent me documentation to my home address without me giving it to them and when I questioned them on the phone they had no answer.

My Advice Stay Away

Regards
Charlo

Hi Blindpugh,

I think his name was Andrew Martin but dosnt really matter as only a name probably not his real name anyway.
I contacted Financial regulator and they informed this company not regulated to sell financial services in Ireland or England.
It just another division of their scams why would any one want to purchase shares in company that are in receivership.
I was suspicious as they sent me documentation to my home address without me giving it to them and when I questioned them on the phone they had no answer.

My Advice Stay Away

Regards
Charlo

They are now on the FAS banned list

Hi Blindpugh,

My Advice Stay Away

Regards
Charlo
This is what is called an advance fee share scam. They offer you a good deal foe what you believe are worthless shares, but you have to send money for a fee or towards new shares. Don't do it! you are on the mugs list, don't join the Big mugs list!
Check out boilerroom scams for loads of info on these scams.

This is what is called an advance fee share scam. They offer you a good deal foe what you believe are worthless shares, but you have to send money for a fee or towards new shares. Don't do it! you are on the mugs list, don't join the Big mugs list!
Check out boilerroom scams for loads of info on these scams.

I now have been contacted by company called van broeke consultancy group tellling me they are a legal company and can get all my money back as money held in escrow account and their lawyers can get back money for a fee of 10 % they are based in Brussels and have english phone no. web site www.vanbroekeconsultancygroup.com any one been approached by these ,
Presum it another scam.

Charlo

I now have been contacted by company called van broeke consultancy group tellling me they are a legal company and can get all my money back as money held in escrow account and their lawyers can get back money for a fee of 10 % they are based in Brussels and have english phone no. web site www.vanbroekeconsultancygroup.com any one been approached by these ,
Presum it another scam.

Charlo

Its 100% another scam, this is exactly what they do after the initial scam. They will approach you again and try to get you to send them an advance fee based on some excuse like selling the shares or derestricting them, its all just a lie and they will disappear with your money.

Their website was created on 11 Feb 2010 so its quite a new scam, but a scam all the same.

The address at Rue de colonies 11. 1000 Brussels is a Regus business centre, they probably rented a virtual office from them, many boiler room scams use Regus offices as their addresses.

Last edited: