My scalping journal DE 30, Russel 2000 and FTSE100

Hi Tomorton,
I played the video for like 1min and stopped it right away when I saw moving averages. I personally don't use any indactor nor oscillator, because I don't want to put my focus on technical analysis.

I only trade the price using my smartphone, that's all. Money management is the only thing I keep in mind while trading.

Hello Jeffre,
Just ask me anything you want.

Hi
Which broker you trade with?
It seems we have same approach to trading but I am mostly after DOW
DAX is very dangerous.........but it has its own merits ofcoz.........

another question
how often you get stoploss?

Hi Tomorton,
I played the video for like 1min and stopped it right away when I saw moving averages. I personally don't use any indactor nor oscillator, because I don't want to put my focus on technical analysis.

I only trade the price using my smartphone, that's all. Money management is the only thing I keep in mind while trading.

Maverick, I'm sure I don't understand your position.

TA is the use of price information in order to make trading decisions. So are you saying his strategy is unworkable? Or that use of MA's as an indicator of trend is inappropriate? Or that you cannot understand the strategy? Or that you're not experienced enough to judge?

Maverick, I'm sure I don't understand your position.

TA is the use of price information in order to make trading decisions. So are you saying his strategy is unworkable? Or that use of MA's as an indicator of trend is inappropriate? Or that you cannot understand the strategy? Or that you're not experienced enough to judge?

I'm not saying his strategy doesn't work. Just it doesn't fit me.

Over time I came to realize that indicators and oscillators do more harm than good. Therefore, I try to stay away from them. Meaning I don't want to watch any videos related to them. They actually poison my mind.

Okay you got a point, since I'm looking at the price, yes somehow we can call it "TA" or rather "price action", but my strategy is so basic and simple that I don't feel like calling it like this.

To me, the key of a winning system is the money management.

Last edited:
Hi
Which broker you trade with?
It seems we have same approach to trading but I am mostly after DOW
DAX is very dangerous.........but it has its own merits ofcoz.........

another question
how often you get stoploss?

Yes the DAX is very dangerous, or rather nervous. But this is actually the reason why I love it. I'm trading the noise on support and resistance levels.

My broker is IG market through Pro Real Time software.

Yes the DAX is very dangerous, or rather nervous. But this is actually the reason why I love it. I'm trading the noise on support and resistance levels.

My broker is IG market through Pro Real Time software.
thnks for answer

but very surprised.........IG ?
how do they pay?.........withdrawals.........

DAX is really nervous.........right definition.........it moves on its own just on anticipation of next Dow move.........

what you trade ? futures? cfd ?

but very surprised.........IG ?
how do they pay?.........withdrawals.........

Why are you surprised about IG? To my knowledge it's the number 1 CFD broker in the world?

Regarding withdrawals, I do it by bank transfer.

what you trade ? futures? cfd ?

CFDs due to the fact that I only trade from my smartphone. I believe that I would make more money trading the future market since there is no spread which is definitely better for scalping.

DAX is really nervous.........right definition.........it moves on its own just on anticipation of next Dow move.........
Yes you are right. When both market are open, the DAX tend to follow the DOW so it very important to keep an eye on it.

Why are you surprised about IG? To my knowledge it's the number 1 CFD broker in the world?

Regarding withdrawals, I do it by bank transfer.

CFDs due to the fact that I only trade from my smartphone. I believe that I would make more money trading the future market since there is no spread which is definitely better for scalping.

Yes you are right. When both market are open, the DAX tend to follow the DOW so it very important to keep an eye on it.
as far as I can understand you take 3-4-5 points betting 10 cfds?
yes?..................

you trade flat market but not moves?

and you did not answer question about stops

what about take profit?
is all your trading manual? nothing prefixed?