My first three days of day-trading

sunkith

I just opened an account and started to focus on trading ES (E-mini S&P500 futures) three days ago.

I only traded 1 contract per trade. Here is my trading statistics.

Aug 24 8 win ; 1 lose realized profit $ 488;
Best trade +&516 worst trade -$191

Aug 25 11win ; 1 lose realized profit $ 584;
Best trade +$145 worst trade -$4

Aug 26 9 win : 1 lose realized profit $ 522.
Best trade +$145 worst trade -$29

I just trade by my gut feel. It seems it is so easy to make money and it only takes days to double my capital. Or is it because it is very easy to trade in the the past three days? Probably there are good days for day-traders as well as bad days ? I am so exited and nervous.

Any experienced ES trader can help me?

Im trying to learn to trade the ES at the moment,.

Your results are 10 times better than mine.
Can you call your trades in realtime in this thread? We can make it a 'realtime calls' thread for those trading the ES?

I usually hold my position for 30 seconds -5 minutes. I have to focus on my trade after I place the order. I hope I will have as little distraction as possible, let alone sharing my trade in the thread.

I am not sure I am good. Because I can not tell if it is because of luck. Or , as I said, is it because the past three days are suitable for trading? What was your trading results these days, piggybridges?

Attachments

• 3days.JPG
    3days.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 617
how many contracts per trade? It looks either you trade a lot amount or you hold for a long time

1 contract. Average time in market is 26.5 minutes.
Doesn't matter though. Im newish and not very good at trading, so dont worry about what I do!

Good results for you, but if you don't have any trading plan and enter/exit points your results are just luck. Market isn't simple thing as many of us see at first. So usually paper trading show good results, but in real trading you will lose money. Work hard and try to find your strategy - you will be success.

I just don't get what is happening on this forum.

Perhaps if you ask one of the moderators you may get some enlightenment. I could give you a lucky shot in the dark guess as to why your posts were deleted, but I might be accused of vendor bashing :innocent:

Peter

EMAC84, try reading the site guidelines, you may then have a clue as to why your posts are going missing Site Guidelines | Trade2Win

specifically
4. No Advertising

4.3 Advertising includes, but is not limited to: posting the URL of your commercial web site; offering for sale (or a free trial of) your product and/or service; posting references to, excerpts from, or details of your product and/or service; submitting a post with minimal content that, even in the absence of explicit references towards your product and/or service, is clearly designed to act as a lure towards it; posting your Email address or asking members to contact you for details of your product and/or service.

if you don't have trouble pimping out your products or services elsewhere, then maybe you should carry on posting at these sites that allow vendor infestations, rather than infesting ours with your site links and email every post :p

Why not try income producing for new traders and assistance I provide to homeless and at risk underprivileged children from proceeds I generate via my websites and book sales etc. ........go figure.

So now go and delete this but before you do remember - Kids don't live on the streets - the DIE on the streets.

We must allow him to spam us, I mean think of the children, please.

http://youtu.be/Qh2sWSVRrmo

Attachments

• helen-lovejoy.jpg
    helen-lovejoy.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 176