My, €4.1k to €227k in 2 years, journal.

Hi everybody,

I recently was lucky enough to be invited to one of IG's Forex seminars, and i'll tell you what; it really opened my eyes!! I've been working as an electrician for the last 15 years, and as nice and regular the cash is, it's not going to make me a millionaire. But, after going to that seminar, i've realised trading could! Yes, i know only a small % actually end up making it, but i think i've got what it takes.

I intend to spend 2 months learning everything i can from free sources (everyone on here's saying you're a mug for paying for training - so that many traders can't be wrong!) from the internet, which I'll also document on this journal, but if it's going really well, i might start trading much sooner.

I've got £5k saved up for my new career, but i will still be doing some spark work on the side if and when needed. I've got a mortgage and a young family - so no pressure! :LOL: But seriously, i wouldn't be doing this if i didn't think i could do it. Confidence is everything, and i don't see why trading will be any different.

Right, onwards and upwards with the challenge. The learning has begun....

You dumb-ass!

You almost deserve to lose your £5k - which to an almost certainty (99.9999% probability) you will - given the hopelesly niave plan you outlined in yourfirst post, - either that or you will soon realise it is 'scared money' you are trading and give up as the capital dwindles away. It is hard to believe this is not a wind up but just as one Lulz stream dries up - another starts for T2W never stops giving.

G/L

Not my problem you can't make any money pal.

Lol, and typical and rather expected reaction from an inexperienced fool. Obviously touched a sensitive button to receive such a reply. I tell you what. I bet you £100 in 6 months you will either be gone or have most of your 5k gone.

Loving the haters! Keep 'em coming!

Haters? Maybe you should go lookup the meaning because it's described as an intense dislike. If you think realistic opinions are an intense dislike wait until your Xfactor mindset hits the inevitable wall. If you can't accept opposing opinions then how do you plan to a accept a string of losses that directly oppose that Xfactor mindset of yours

You almost deserve to lose your £5k - which to an almost certainty (99.9999% probability) you will - given the hopelesly niave plan you outlined in yourfirst post, - either that or you will soon realise it is 'scared money' you are trading and give up as the capital dwindles away. It is hard to believe this is not a wind up but just as one Lulz stream dries up - another starts for T2W never stops giving.

G/L

Told you boys before its Lutz not Lulz.......Bobby boy was a real "player".....

Tennis player from the 70's and 80's.......I thought Mr Boyles and Wacko Pete had made that clear to all........:cheesy:

Anyway why is it a wind up....?? Someone within the thread makes the point that 95% fail meaning obviously one or two become profitable given a chance.....

Give the guy a break....

Look out............

Tin head already in place the heavy hitters are locked in.....

But seriously, i wouldn't be doing this if i didn't think i could do it. Confidence is everything, and i don't see why trading will be any different.

Right, onwards and upwards with the challenge. The learning has begun....

You're confident you can do this yet you are willing to blindly follow someone else's trade(s). Someone who admits he's no expert and who's only reasoning stated for shorting eurusd is "there is normally a correction after a big rise."

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...ur-usd-going-stratospheric-2.html#post1899650

Can you message me if you're going to sell, then i can too. Thanks in advance.

Peter