Move to Break-even.

I have great difficulty in understanding what you are saying, it's as though you are using slang, but whatever it is, i struggle to understand most of your posts.......:|
Same here scoot. I think its a rare dialect of american hes using. Anyways, all was made crystal clear in the T&C(y)

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, this has made for an interesting thread.
on
Barjon - you have hit upon a good point. I like to look at my end of day charts in the evening (after I hold down the day job) so can't close the positions after trading has closed. But I could have 2 positions with 1 that has a take profit level, I guess.

Splitlink - I would love to know how you get on with your method. Do you set yourself a limit on current loss before you stop the trade? If you could do what you do most days you will be on to something!

on
Barjon - you have hit upon a good point. I like to look at my end of day charts in the evening (after I hold down the day job) so can't close the positions after trading has closed. But I could have 2 positions with 1 that has a take profit level, I guess.

Splitlink - I would love to know how you get on with your method. Do you set yourself a limit on current loss before you stop the trade? If you could do what you do most days you will be on to something!

Hi, there,

Thanks for your interest. I am not at home, just now, but I was, this morning and, am sorry to say, I lost about 12 points on seven trades on CAC. This afternoon, I am back on the UST and that does not look too bright for me, either. I went to the CAC because it has a 1 point spread. UST had a 3 point spread out of hours, this morning.

This was an experiment on minimum stakes, anyway, so not much lost in real terms. However, what is lost is time and I have the feeling that I am spinning my wheels.

In the meantime, I advise you to try another method.:D If it gets successful, I'll let you know but don't hold your breath.

on

Hi,

I said that I would call back so here it is. Since my last post I have made 29 trades and have been up and down like a yoyo. I am calling that experiment off and am going back to what I did before. It, simply, has not been for me. It can be profitable if one has nothing else in life to do. :)

Good luck.