Monetizing a Forex Wesbite…Target -> 1000$ monthly

chris7771

Hello!

I will be happy if you can help me with this. I wonder what are the most lucrative ways to generate the revenue for an educational forex website?. I have a few thousand unique views each month and I would like to build on that. I need to build a steady cash flow with the target of 1000$ per month.

I wonder what do you think can be the best way to achieve this?

Maybe you can recommend some high-converting forex programmes?

What do you think of AVAFX?

Can one realistically expect to earn a few hundred $ per month using the Google Ad Sense for Forex with about 15,000 page views per month?

If you have experience working with any forex partners please do share your experience,

That will be so much appreciated!!!

Chris!)

hey there

why not focus on making money trading ?..........dont believe the hype on revenue generation from intro's , affiliates, forums, training courses etc etc .....it is in that direction that souls get sold down the river for a few dollars....

you're either a trader or a marketeer....so chose wisely....its very difficult to return from the dark side as reputations perish quickly (despite most marketeers efforts to continually repackage themselves and their products)

look around the forum here ....most old school members are ruthless with these guys as we know what they are generally doing .....which is selling repeddled leftovers to newbies

N

And this site loses me money every month ...

FXcorrelator.com

why ?

because I offer stuff for free.......why ?

thats a good question .....

N

Provide something of genuine value, charge for it, do some marketing, treat customers well, build a good reputation.

Next week - how to tie your shoelaces... ;-p

yes thanks for your replies...but maybe there are people who have their own forex websites that are actually making some money with forex broker introducing programmes or such? I will be glad to hear from them!)

Chris

What do you have to offer people?

Or are you looking to get money by giving nothing in return?

yes thanks for your replies...but maybe there are people who have their own forex websites that are actually making some money with forex broker introducing programmes or such? I will be glad to hear from them!)

Just my point of view, but maybe you aren't hearing from them because there aren't many of them actually making money at it. It's a lot of work to make a small profit and despite what you may hear it's NOT a passive income. You need to constantly adjust keywords, adsense keys, SEO, etc...

If you check ebay there are hundreds of turn-key cookie cutter websites available for auction that supposedly generate passive income. Your answer lies in finding and takling to someone who has had a site for over a year.

Peter

yes you are right! right now I have some static education materials which are driving in traffic - I plant to offer analysis service later...right now I wish to promote some high-earning forex affiliate programme and was wondering if you knwo some..) thanks!)