Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

What do the texts say?

I sent mine back 6 weeks ago and have an interview with them in 2 weeks in their offices.

I also have an appointment in their CW offices is that where you are going?
Questionnaires were asking about him promising returns on investments with his trade copier and his signals and how we paid for courses. My friend also received one and he was kicked out of the groups after he had paid a course he also reported him to HMRC.
There are WhatsApp groups still going about him people are still angry and plotting many things so that smile will soon be wiped he tried to state he moved but clearly lives back in Richmond and goes To Virgin gym n Chiswick business Park
He looks like he is selling courses but not delivering them as never seems to start them according to IG
I haven’t seen any of his usual muggy supporters on there so they must have realised and turned against him those being Perry, Leanne, Chloe? So he can’t have any friends now
Latest pic with his new muggy foreigner bird looks like he is wearing lipstick and eyeliner :LOL:
Im just waiting for karma to act

6BAADA72-40B4-43AC-A84D-A154AA3F895D.png

I saw Matt post how he is going off of social media for a while now due to it being bad for peoples mental help. So I had to ask whether that was a cover for him going to prison for his shady MTA antics.

A standard classy mattt travis response followed.

He blocked me so this is why it just says ‘instagramer’, but I’m sure you all can agree this is his sort of language.

Has anyone heard from Mr P.Love? Has he realised he isn't getting his £250,000 back yet or is he still being strung along?

View attachment 255924

I saw Matt post how he is going off of social media for a while now due to it being bad for peoples mental help. So I had to ask whether that was a cover for him going to prison for his shady MTA antics.

A standard classy mattt travis response followed.

He blocked me so this is why it just says ‘instagramer’, but I’m sure you all can agree this is his sort of language.

Or maybe because Lewis is entering big brother and He knows he’s about to receive a ton of abuse

Oh right, that’s interesting. I doubt Matt will be of interest to the other housemates so I don’t imagine it’ll be mentioned.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz...contestants-launch-UK-Lewis-drugs-theft-arson

Even if MTA doesn't get mentioned on the show, the tabloids are very likely to pick up on the fact that Lewis was one of the main men in the MTA fraud for some time (even if he was an unwilling participant as he claims). Either that or a pi**ed off former student will sell a story about Lewis and Matt - one way to recoup the money lost to MTA.

Lewis is already going for the badboy image (drugs, arson etc) so I don't think he's going to shy away from burying Matt and his shady past.

Hello,

I am doing an investigation and writing an article on Matt Travis and this whole MTA affair. I'm looking to speak to people that are still owed money by Matt, or feel as if they have been ripped off.

If that is you, please get in touch with me on [email protected]

I can keep yourself anonymous if you do not wish your name to appear in the article.

Thanks.

Where will the article be printed ?

I wasn’t ripped off of money per say, but I was always pissed off about having to buy that bull **** app!

Now we all have his address in Kew who’s up for going there in the mass? There’s a claims group on WhatsApp with a few ready to go and sorting a plan out. He. Needs stopping and we need our money back

Now we all have his address in Kew who’s up for going there in the mass? There’s a claims group on WhatsApp with a few ready to go and sorting a plan out. He. Needs stopping and we need our money back

I wouldn’t reccomend that, you’ll only be down on his level.

How do I get into this group tho

Matts on his way to the Liverpool game in Bournemouth today

He has a new friend he is conning they have bought him an iPad apparently and he’s claiming to be going to LA still in that house in Kew Gardens I’m advised by the agency .
And I hear high court at court this week to remove him with immediate effect

Insta: @samad824huncho is his new generous friend he’s about to con

What’s the latest with this cretin ?

Anyone in the know on his FCA investigation or what he’s up to in general ?

I got an email about 3 weeks ago thanking me for my contribution and telling me that they will be in touch shortly. That's all I have right now.

FFS - someone should write to them and tell them what a scumbag con artist he is, and that he's being investigated by the FCA!

"He's got such a stressful job - with one of his companies he went from having everything to losing it overnight,"
Erm, how about no? He didn't 'have everything'.

The glitzy glamorous lifestyle was all fake: watches?..fake, expensive houses?..all rented or AirBnB, exotic foreign holidays?...paid for by conning gullible idiots (like me) into paying for non-existent courses, cars?...he can't drive.

IMPORTANT:::: action fraud have a case valuing nearly £30000 I submitted summer last year, they have advised anyone with an action fraud case should get these linked
Together for faster action. I have given Matt several chances To pay me back and he has taken the piss please please
If you have not yet raised your action fraud claim online yet please do so and send me the case number so I can pass it on - if he won’t pay he needs to go to prison.

If you have raised it also please dig out the case reference.

He submitted the sun article
Himself and I let him use my name because I was desperate for some money back.

I’m tempted to call the Sun and create an article on the back of it tbh.