Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

They have no real reason to withdraw the allegations, to pursue any sort of libel action against somebody is incredibly expensive and Matt is flat broke, not to mention he has much bigger issues to deal with right now regarding FCA etc. Also I don't doubt that what Lewis is saying is true - and if a statement is true then it isn't libellous, just contentious.

Matt confirmed on his facebook status earlier that he is being investigated for trading other people's money without a license. A serious offence with a realistic prospect of conviction and custodial sentences. Screenshot attached of him confirming it in his own words. He is blaming it on the brokers - however ignorance of the law is not a defence.

Matt's "comeback" didn't last long, he's already deleted his facebook again...

haha i love this, some guy puts his tongue up Matts ass and inspires a little confession from Matt (sorry for my crudeness :D)

Humble

A sense check may be required LaserTrader. While 3-5% per day isn't impossible, anyone believing someone is going to give them the wherewithal to make those sorts of returns for a few grand up front probably is exactly the sort of people that people who can't make anything like that sort of return trading will want to entice those that think it can into parting with their cash so that they can.

It's a harsh reality that those least able will become increasingly less so. Check the parable of the talents. I'm no bible nut, but it's one of the few lessons from the bible that has any specific bearing on trading.

Also the bible states to be humble that has a lot to do with trading. Not being humble and a trader is totally dangerous.

Also the bible states to be humble that has a lot to do with trading. Not being humble and a trader is totally dangerous.

being humble in trading may be good advise, but whether the bible talks of humbleness or not is irrelevant :whistling

Having spent nearly 50 years involved in the gambling and trading business *****. I advise people to go in with eyes wide open and heavily scrutise all offers presented to you

As humans we have many behavioural biases that are NOT good at steering us away from decisions that sound good and profitable but are in fact scams

Always adopt an objective approach to evaluating schemes and do not believe everything you read

Also as soon as red flags are seen STOP THERE......the chances of the red flag not proving to have truth in it are very very rare...

So without prejudice to any persons or companies already mentioned in this long thread ....if a company or director have been red flagged or investigated even provisionally by authorities WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ?

Smell the coffee and walk away ......there are plenty of decent things out there that have not been investigated that are worth a look

And if something sounds too good to be true....then it is ...fact

N

*****. I have been conned plenty of times ....I .just try to be smarter these days :)

Attached is a screenshot, supposedly after being caught Matt blamed everything on James and the two are no longer speaking.

According to Lewis Flanagan, when MTA were doing well in 2016 James managed to save up £50,000 or so, Matt found out about this and was jealous so stopped paying James his wages and eventually the money ran out. The only reason James stuck with Matt for so long was as he was trying to recoup the massive amount of unpaid wages which he was promised he would get, and eventually this debt was converted into a 10% share of the worthless Mtakeover Ltd company.

Attachments

• mta1.png
    mta1.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 1,184
supposedly after being caught Matt blamed everything on James and the two are no longer speaking.
Well, no surprise there - Matt's a complete and utter *******, and simply reverted to type.

I always wondered why James stuck with him, as I thought when talking to him one to one about his experiences that he didn't seem completely enamoured with the relationship. He never slagged Matt off, but his attempts at edifying Matt did not come across as convincing.

It's now starting to make sense.

Supposedly Matt is moving to Marbella next week...

Unlike his previous "moves" to LA and it could be for real this time, good way to avoid the ****storm of debt and legal action he faces here.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 23.02.16.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 23.02.16.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,352
Attached is a screenshot, supposedly after being caught Matt blamed everything on James and the two are no longer speaking.

According to Lewis Flanagan, when MTA were doing well in 2016 James managed to save up £50,000 or so, Matt found out about this and was jealous so stopped paying James his wages and eventually the money ran out. The only reason James stuck with Matt for so long was as he was trying to recoup the massive amount of unpaid wages which he was promised he would get, and eventually this debt was converted into a 10% share of the worthless Mtakeover Ltd company.

Matt reminds of Jonah Hill's character in War Dogs. The way he sucked a friend in seemingly building a legit business but when things go south it turns out he couldn't give a **** about him.

Matt does also remind me of David Brent from The Office, but not in the funny way. His narcissistic characteristics and the way he thinks hes far cooler than he is yet people just know he's a fool.

But what poetic justice all this is, I'm very happy with the way things are going. Let's hope he does get the 3 years, I might even plan a visit to him in the nick. :clap: :cheesy: :LOL:

It looks like James Wardell is back on social media... Still no sign of Matt?!

Attachments

• james wardell.png
    james wardell.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 557
It looks like James Wardell is back on social media... Still no sign of Matt?!

Yeah, saw that - looks like a not-so-veiled hint a the recent goings-on.

Last I heard, Matt was making noises about doing webinars from Spain. I haven't heard anything else since, but I doubt he actually has enough people still prepared to follow him to hold any webinars - and I'm not sure if he's actually allowed to continue doing webinars that are related to trading...

Having had a couple of conversations with some of the brokers he also screwed out of commission, I also doubt there are any brokers out there who would take him on board now.

A 'home' address would be good: once the CCJ comes through I can then send in the High Court Sheriffs.

I'll be listing his company address, his parent's address and, if I can find it, his current address to file on the paperwork.

I doubt I'll get my money back, but I'll happily pay to make him bankrupt.

This topic is insane

Are you people obsessed with this guy?

Do you know brokers pay affiliates not affiliates pay brokers? Therefore there’s is no way in the world an affiliate would be able to con a broker, additionally there are hundreds of brokers worldwide I’m sure he can find another easily

Do you know stalking is a criminal offence? It’s also unhealthy, but wow big up the guy he got you all going on like love sick bunny boilers

Absolutely sickening comments otherwise or perhaps merely laughable

Is there any post you'd like to address specifically? Do you have anything particular to add to this discussion - I notice that you registered specifically to post your comment, so naturally I assume this is something you feel strongly about?

Why do you equate discussion of someones business practice with obsession? You'll notice that posters comment here fairly sporadically.

This topic is insane

Are you people obsessed with this guy?

Do you know brokers pay affiliates not affiliates pay brokers? Therefore there’s is no way in the world an affiliate would be able to con a broker, additionally there are hundreds of brokers worldwide I’m sure he can find another easily

Do you know stalking is a criminal offence? It’s also unhealthy, but wow big up the guy he got you all going on like love sick bunny boilers

If the guy owes you money why haven’t you applied to the small claims
Court, or have you been watching too much ‘can’t pay we’ll take it away’

Absolutely sickening comments otherwise or perhaps merely laughable

It seems mtakeover in particular looks to be some kind of obsessed weirdo who even cares how the bloke rents his property how does this affect your life?

Grow up and get knowledgeable you are clearly not here to trade but yet to jump on a bandwagon which is travelling in a direction no one knows
Obsessed? No. Very pissed off? Yes!

If you've never encountered this guy, or are one of the many weak-minded fools he has hoodwinked into believing he is the greatest trader/mentor/inspirational speaker/humanitarian in the world, then you won't necessarily understand the depth of feeling he has induced in those of us he has taken for a ride.

The guy has been 'exposed' several times in the past, but he has always managed to come back and resume making a living off of other people's fears and ambitions, and has literally financially ruined a number of people with his incessant torrent of lies.

It's not just about the money we've all lost: putting this out here in the public domain may come across as a circle jerk to you, but it's one of the few ways in which we can hope to forewarn others who come across this horrible excuse for a human being, with the ultimate goal being to make sure that he doesn't crawl back out from the rock he's hiding under and try his **** again.

Has anyone seen James Wardell's facebook status?

"It's quite simple really... before you voice your opinion, ensure you know both sides of the stories"

Someone has commented saying "why are you training to be a sparky if you can make so much money in forex like you've been claiming for the last 5 years"

James replied "you'll find out soon enough..."

Could now be the time Matt is finally going down....?! I sure hope so!!!!!!

Anybody heard any updates recently? I have heard the words "national crime agency", "money laundering", "fraud" and "upcoming arrest" used but don't have any proof. Someone posted the same rumour on the mtaexposed.com site also.

It seems he is back to teaching people and posting demo account screenshots, though now bragging about £250 wins compared to the £100k wins of the old days.

Anybody heard any updates recently? I have heard the words "national crime agency", "money laundering", "fraud" and "upcoming arrest" used but don't have any proof. Someone posted the same rumour on the mtaexposed.com site also.

I've just received a letter from the FCA with a questionnaire about his business practices and will be filling it in this weekend along with printouts of all my whatsapp conversations with him and his staff.

The mtaexposed website appears to have been taken down...

I've just received a letter from the FCA with a questionnaire about his business practices and will be filling it in this weekend along with printouts of all my whatsapp conversations with him and his staff.

The mtaexposed website appears to have been taken down...

What do the texts say?

I sent mine back 6 weeks ago and have an interview with them in 2 weeks in their offices.

What do the texts say?

I sent mine back 6 weeks ago and have an interview with them in 2 weeks in their offices.

Wow, I didn’t know this had picked up such Steem. I came across matts new Instagram page recently and he’s still the same cocky ******** who’s all about being an MMA fighter now. His bio says he’s 7-0 for fights which I find very very hard to believe.

He also posts the odd forex win screenshot. I think the last was 32k. Bull**** no doubt. But all this talk from him made me think he had gotten away from the troubles.

What questions did you have to answer when you sent it in ?