Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

MTALIVE LTD - 9210459

Please find company registered on companies house...

Thanks for coming...

Now show me the proof off them loosing 1k per day ???

With success comes haters.... Jealousy....
Makes me smile as it means you know you are doing something others are scared to attempt or cannot do... for any doubters please find my trading account uploaded to our website.. www.mtalive.com
Company registration with companies house.... this is the company number please search.... 9210459
& My office number is 01489 611 682
Office 127 Forum 3 Whitley business park Portsmouth.
Please come visit us, call us, do what you must i am happy to trade live in front of anyone
To the haters drinks up

Matt Travis posted this recently......... any thing else you need proof for ?

MTALIVE LTD - 9210459

Thanks for coming...

But on another thread you posted this..
I have been trading the system taught to me by MTA for over 3 months and finally quit my job last month and am now trading full time.

I am not making £10,000's per month but nor was i promised this, i was only promised to make a sustainable amount, enough for me to live the life i wanted and this is what i am doing.

I am consistently making profits daily and weekly, monthly and would highly recommend this course to anyone.

They have just opened a trading floor in Southampton which i have to say is great support as anyone who has graduated from their course can attend for free and trade with them which i have done several times!

For any information i am willing to give any advice as i started like you guys, don't forget there are bitter people out there that are jealous and do all they can to de rial such greatness, ignore it seek evidence i did and would not look back ever.

:clap:

Why would you be taught something that you yourself created?
Two words spring to mind, "Credibility" and "zero"

MTALIVE LTD - 9210459

Thanks for coming...

As you wish :D

Since you have forgotten, I posted the proof already, here is the link to the post

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/edu...ry-trading-academy-swindle-2.html#post2357476

And a screenshot to remind you
Screen Shot 2014-09-10 at 18.12.42.png

By the way Matt, you do realise that we can see the date the company was registered don't you :LOL:

I think you best start eating some humble pie my friend, accusing me of lying indeed, as I said MATLive was not registered, it is now since you quickly registered it yesterday :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Screen Shot 2014-09-10 at 18.17.28.png

Would you like some glue to try and piece together your credibility :LOL:

Last edited:
MTALIVE LTD - 9210459

Thanks for coming...

Since I have provide the only one piece of evidence you asked for (lets face it I have provided evidence for everything) and you yourself have shown the your company was not registered, by doing the cheap trick of registering it yesterday, I assume you are retracting your accusations that I in any way lied. :smart:

There should be a victory dance smile ! :)

reverse tactics are very sad......

You also have got it wrong I'm sure Matt Travis is aware of this post and would be willing to come on...

My name is Jermaine King.... hence the name.....

This could get interesting...

Oh dear it is completely obvious that Mattjs is the same member as kingtrader7 so maybe the mods could check out comparable IP addresses and confirm it?

Same people no, sat next to each other yes.....

Where is your group of 6-8 keyboard warriors working form tonight?

Same people no, sat next to each other yes.....

Did you not understand the above?

Last edited:
Sat in the same office which does explain it howver, the way you posted previously showed no indication that you two knew each other at all or that you are sat in the same location but I guess these things can happen.

Sat in the same office which does explain it howver, the way you posted previously showed no indication that you two knew each other at all or that you are sat in the same location but I guess these things can happen.

Hi Trader333 could you confirm that I am not the same person (different IP address) to very amused who posted on here earlier. Maybe then people will realise I am not Les Johnston.

I can confirm that you are VA are not posting from the same IP however, the IP of VA is somewhat unusual.

in what sense?

So what is this thread about again, with all the sideshows of trying to say I am Les Johnston when I am not and all the childish name calling and insults is hard to remember what the thread was about. Oh I think thats MTA's plan :sneaky:

If they were legitimate and had any credibility MTA Live should would have put their hand up and admitted they got things wrong trying to push their course too hard and overstepped the mark.

Lets face it, if you read the previous posts I have shown with evidence to back up every thing I have said, they mislead, lied, used cheap tricks, unrealistic claims and made out their company was registered when it was not, since I exposed them they have within the last couple of days registered the company.

Instead of coming clean and promised to clean up their act, they tried to make out I was someone I they seem to hate and launched a personal attack, typical SCAM tactic. Check out their posts and ask yourself, are these really people you want to hand over £1500 and trust.