Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

Was there ever any outcome to any of the investigations into MTA or Matt Travis and co?

I was deleting old WhatsApp messages from my phone and came across a load from groups that were set up under MTA. Are these any good to anyone now?

Up to his old tricks I fear. Asking random members of the public to join his golf holiday and wants a £149 deposit. Supposedly got over 28 people signed up. Why does this feel like it’s going to end badly…
IMG_7946.jpeg

What no ‘millionaire forex sensation Matt travis ‘ to start off the cv.

My god he is the most insufferable prick I have ever come across and I am just so happy he is getting his comuppunce now after all his years ****ting on people.

I would love to run into him and just lay it all out for him and ask him what the **** was thinking the whole time.
- I mean how can you post **** like ‘I am the master of this game, nobody can come near me, I taught all the banks, I’m going to make the homeless rich, I’ll cjamge their bum lives, I made 100k today before brralfast’ And not just think wow what a prick I am.

Or did he believe his own madness ? Like serial liers start to believe their own lies.

Did I mention he’s a prick ?
This sounds very familiar doesnt it??

There has always been a significant sleazy element in the finance industry. It goes all the way back to the early days of the formation of the stock exchanges. There have also been those who could variously be described as hucksters, shills, liars, con men, fraudsters and outright thieves. Matt manages to check every box on the list. Forex b.s. and this shady golf pitch ... what's next, is he going to market medical tourism and sell phony cancer cures to the dying and desperate? Does he have any conscience at all? What a d!ck!!!

Was there ever any outcome to any of the investigations into MTA or Matt Travis and co?

I was deleting old WhatsApp messages from my phone and came across a load from groups that were set up under MTA. Are these any good to anyone now?
I would definitely keep these on file if it's not too late!

7 years on and still talking about this guy over £50 move on its boring. He done a lot of good for a lot of us and the investigation proved that the brokers were to blame. Just move on and focus on yourselves. Like a kindergarten this and I keep getting notified on my old profile. He obviously made a few mistakes when he was younger but my god talk about trying to put a man in a grave. Grow up and give yourself attention. Kelly

7 years on and still talking about this guy over £50 move on its boring. He done a lot of good for a lot of us and the investigation proved that the brokers were to blame. Just move on and focus on yourselves. Like a kindergarten this and I keep getting notified on my old profile. He obviously made a few mistakes when he was younger but my god talk about trying to put a man in a grave. Grow up and give yourself attention. Kelly

Hi ‘Kelly’ 😂. Pretending to be an expert forex trader when he was not, screwed so many people over including close friends and his business partner/s at the time, ripped so many people off with his lies and BS. He is now doing the same to his next round of soon to be victims, so he can line his pocket once again. His play on wording is admirable though as he is no sportsman, he is no professional golfer( like he was no professional trader ) and he has no chosen ‘partnership’ with shotscope other than an affiliation link most people can get, yet he manipulates this to look he was the chosen one in a unique partnership like other higher profile you tube golfers. Complete BS. When the time is right , Matts history will be exposed to his new ‘community’ and I’m sure that will be sooner than later……. Latersssss🤣