micro lot in spreadbetting

scottiepip

hi,

do you know of any spreadbetting companies that offer microlot trading? i've tried others but they offer microlot for only a limited time.

tnx for any input.

Hi,

IG-Index let you start trading with 10p for the first two weeks, then 20p for another two weeks and 50p for an other two. After that minimum stake size is £1/point.

There are maybe other companies too.

Viktor

Hi,

IG-Index let you start trading with 10p for the first two weeks, then 20p for another two weeks and 50p for an other two. After that minimum stake size is £1/point.

Viktor

Hi Viktor, I've looked before the IG Index and you are right that they are not really allowing you to trade micro lot althroughout.

Anyways, thanks for your reply.

u can open account in ( ZAR ) currency at capitalspreads and u can bet as little as 1 zar per point , 1 dollar = 9.5 zar

Hi,

Viktor

If your trading spot FX then IG let you trade with a min of 50p per point, however for the FTSE its £2 per point.

hi gamma, are they good? any comments, experience so far with them?

I further gather that you can only trade micro lots for a certain period, there appears to be a time limit with them as well.However you can trade as little as 50pence(uk) a point after the initial period which appears to be about 8 weeks.

Platform can sometimes be slow and they don't always get you the best price consequently if you are thinking of using them for scalping I would not recommend.
Hope this helps

I further gather that you can only trade micro lots for a certain period, there appears to be a time limit with them as well.However you can trade as little as 50pence(uk) a point after the initial period which appears to be about 8 weeks.

Platform can sometimes be slow and they don't always get you the best price consequently if you are thinking of using them for scalping I would not recommend.
Hope this helps

thanks gamma for that info.