Market Direction

How many here trade the DOW on a cycle of a few days? I can't read it very well intraday, but a few things seem to hit me over a few days - anyone else? I've only really been looking at it for a few days though.

This will be my last posting on the direction of the Dow- as I see others more competent than myself who have taken up the challenge to predict the Dows Movements.

The markets have seen a real surge of upward momentum in the last few months.

This trend is more than likely set to continue as the bear market finally crumbles.

I see the Dow reaching 10000 or more in the next couple of months.

At present it is at the top of its range for the past 40days therefore it is due for a decline.

Tomorrow will likely see a fall of about 80 to 90pts before continuing its upward momentum.

All the very best to all.

and i'll predict that when the market reaches 9500 ish, fear will set in as the reality kicks in that the market is way overvalued, especially the tech stocks

The markets are not overvalued Car Key Boi!

Strangely enough the markets are being move by sheer panic and greed by market makers and investors.....

There are some great bargains out there especially on the FTSE for those who want to deal in shares.

But I will stick to spreadbetting there is a whole lot more money to be made regardless of whether markets are moved by panic or greed.

£££££££££££!!

I have to agree with ckb on this one. (And I still don't like your sig m8. Even though you have explained previously that it's only your dark sense of humour. Had the Aston scratched a couple of times by idiots.)
We might get up another 100 points or so, but unless it's carried through on very good news and higher volume, (news either today or tommorow.) though volume is dropping as we approach massive resistance on most indicies and incidentally a lot of shares. See this on your charts yourselves, but you have to go back ten years to do so. Back down we go, but only to previous support levels imv.