Luck or skill?

sminicooper

Experienced member
Just been watching that elderly Bimbo (Kay Burley) on Sky News doing an interview with Chesley Sullenberger in connection with the new Tom Hanks film about his epic crash landing on the Hudson River. After going through the usual ritualistic newsreader type of questions she ended with her usual girly gaze and said "do you believe in miracles?" Presumably she thought it was all just a piece of jolly good luck.

Chesley said (as best I can recall): No, I believe in skill, judgement, experience and training.

Some lessons for us traders there perhaps?

Just been watching that elderly Bimbo (Kay Burley) on Sky News doing an interview with Chesley Sullenberger in connection with the new Tom Hanks film about his epic crash landing on the Hudson River. After going through the usual ritualistic newsreader type of questions she ended with her usual girly gaze and said "do you believe in miracles?" Presumably she thought it was all just a piece of jolly good luck.

Chesley said (as best I can recall): No, I believe in skill, judgement, experience and training.

Some lessons for Brexiters too perhaps? Hope and Glory over Facts and Knowledge :cheesy:

yep the more years i trade the luckier i get ..........:smart:;)