Lost 2 million on Bitmex trying, on the journey to get them back. Even if it will take Years.

Hi, everyone.
Not having someone to share my trading journey with, and having fear to share my trades with people that I know, cause if I already have problems pulling the trigger having that pressure is even harder to do so.

I will use this Thread just to post my trade before I make them, so to have the eye of the observer to put me on check and doing the trade that only have to be made for my rules.
It is not important that someone will read this thread or not, what it is important for my mind is that some one might read this thread.
This should give me the mental boost I need to give my best effort.

Hoping to be at the bottom of my losses. I'm pretty positive so I hope that this will be only a learning experience.

What size account are you now trading to try and make back your $2M - Not sure if you're just trolling.

Seems you've left the education a little too late?

Here are my current trades:

BTC: limit order 4902 stop 4549
ETH: 158.55 stop 138,9
BCH : 0,0519 stop 0,0448
LTC: 0,01516 stop 0,01357

I have also a plan if the go beyond a certain point, I have smaller market order position that will trigger in that instance, and my stop loss will be moved to my entry point of that particular currency.

Only eth filled for the moment.
I will use high risk (%wise) of my entire trading capital (risking 10% for trade).
Trying to pyramid at the best of my ability. (That is that as soon that I can move my stop to my first entry I will increse my position to another 10% if it respect my parameters.

One of the most popular cryptocurrencies is Bitcoin. First of all, because of its great availability all over the world. But there is another point that must be taken into account while work with it. Such currency has a lot of additional tools. They make people sure in the further income with the help of, for instance, trading bot. That will do a lot of necessary functions by clicking on the button once.
You are right. Additional tools give a lot of profit and free time.

Last edited by a moderator: