Lord Flashearts Rogue Traders and Watchdog Thread

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
This thread has been started in light of recent attempts by many posters to pose as newbies and have ulterior motives. The best recent example is Xenophobia who was in fact was the famed David Robertson. The thread should also be used as a quick point of reference for advice about other traders and systems that are curently been offered.
The traders and their methods will of course be welcomed on the thread to prove their point. I hope the mods allow this thread to go ahead and not feel it will reduce possible income streams. I hope other experienced traders log on to the thread so help is easily available to all.

This thread has been started in light of recent attempts by many posters to pose as newbies and have ulterior motives. The best recent example is Xenophobia who was in fact was the famed David Robertson. The thread should also be used as a quick point of reference for advice about other traders and systems that are curently been offered.
The traders and their methods will of course be welcomed on the thread to prove their point. I hope the mods allow this thread to go ahead and not feel it will reduce possible income streams. I hope other experienced traders log on to the thread so help is easily available to all.

Really? I thought there was something wrong when he said he liked watching that retard Glenn Beck on Fox News.

I hope the mods allow this thread to go ahead and not feel it will reduce possible income streams.
Hi LF,
You have no worries on this front for (at least) two reasons:
1. The Mods are absolute sticklers for adhering to the T2W Guidelines, so their official activities relate to breaches of same. Some members think they are too lenient at times, others that they are too draconian. Trying to please 200,000 members doing a voluntary job in your spare time is next to impossible. Critics of the Mods ought to applaud them for their efforts and look for ways in which to help and support them, rather than undermine them at every opportunity in the disgraceful way we've witnessed in recent days.
2. Many people have suggested that the Mods should be paid members of staff and, indeed, there are many advantages in favour of this argument. However, one the reasons for keeping them as volunteers - indeed - the main reason IMO, is so that they retain complete impartiality, so there's never any conflict of interest. As volunteers, they have no vested interest whatsoever in the financial success of the site - they really couldn't care less. Would you do a thankless task in your own time and turn a blind eye to the activities of certain members while coming down hard on others - just so that Sharky can make a few quid from advertisers while you sweet get FA, except for a lot of aggro and flack from the trolls! It's a rhetorical question; slice it 'n dice any way you like - it makes absolutely no sense at all.
;)
Tim.

Hi LF,
You have no worries on this front for (at least) two reasons:
1. The Mods are absolute sticklers for adhering to the T2W Guidelines, so their official activities relate to breaches of same. Some members think they are too lenient at times, others that they are too draconian. Trying to please 200,000 members doing a voluntary job in your spare time is next to impossible. Critics of the Mods ought to applaud them for their efforts and look for ways in which to help and support them, rather than undermine them at every opportunity in the disgraceful way we've witnessed in recent days.
2. Many people have suggested that the Mods should be paid members of staff and, indeed, there are many advantages in favour of this argument. However, one the reasons for keeping them as volunteers - indeed - the main reason IMO, is so that they retain complete impartiality, so there's never any conflict of interest. As volunteers, they have no vested interest whatsoever in the financial success of the site - they really couldn't care less. Would you do a thankless task in your own time and turn a blind eye to the activities of certain members while coming down hard on others - just so that Sharky can make a few quid from advertisers while you sweet get FA, except for a lot of aggro and flack from the trolls! It's a rhetorical question; slice it 'n dice any way you like - it makes absolutely no sense at all.
;)
Tim.

good to know,cant wait for the first victim:)

Last edited:
where is the thread he was exposed on ?? unbelievable!....I knew he sounded dodgy coming on here and boasting he was making a killing and it was so easy...what a scum bag saying his kid was disabled !!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Tim I totally disagree, the mods should be paid, even if it's only a small part time wage..I dunno 10K a year? Without them Sharky would not have *built* a substantial income from this suite of discussion forums...tbh it's taking the pi55. By all means volunteer for a free message board where no-one makes a decent substantial income, but to volunteer for T2W making £300K a year...? Yes it's flattering to be asked to *help* for a week or two, but surely then the light goes on and you get the "hang on a minute" thoughts..? BTW what do you do in your paid role that LM and or CV or Barjon doesn't?

As for Julian's original point the sniffing out of multi ID trolls (by the mods)* is pathetic, but some of them are funny so I guess it's fine...

Last edited by a moderator:
OK - I have one.

Trader_Dante.

Author of one of the most lauded threads on T2W, ex-prop trader & 'vendor defendor' on the Jacko thread (http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/101314-jacko-ff-com-scam-2.html)

I know plenty of pros that earn £1,000 - £1,500 day in, day out, scalping the FTSE with rarely a losing day. The kind of traders that most people would love to be able to trade like. And I'm willing to bet you if I asked one of them to take a day off work to present a seminar teaching for £3,000 they would jump at the chance! !

400 quid a day for training
70 quid a month to join his Skype room

It now appears he has a vendor badge too !

TRADER DANTE, you have the honour of being the first trader ever to be invited to defend yourself on this thread,show us that you are worth your fees and prove your abilities.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I may pay the £70 just for the entertainment value. He can f*ck off with his £400 though. Better spent on a top quality brass.

For £400 quid? Blimey, are they Northern rates? ;)

TRADER DANTE, you have the honour of being the first trader ever to be invited to defend yourself on this thread,show us that you are worth your fees and prove your abilities.

Someone, anyone? A linky linky to TD's site purlease...:)

Tim I totally disagree, the mods should be paid, even if it's only a small part time wage..I dunno 10K a year? Without them Sharky would not have *built* a substantial income from this suite of discussion forums...tbh it's taking the pi55. By all means volunteer for a free message board where no-one makes a decent substantial income, but to volunteer for T2W making £300K a year...? Yes it's flattering to be asked to *help* for a week or two, but surely then the light goes on and you get the "hang on a minute" thoughts..? BTW what do you do in your paid role that LM and or CV or Barjon doesn't?

As for Julian's original point the sniffing out of multi ID trolls is pathetic, but some of them are funny so I guess it's fine...
Hi BS,
Apologies, I suspect I didn't make myself clear. I'm not arguing that the Mods shouldn't be paid (forgive the double negative). On the contrary, personally, I think it would be preferable if they were. Certainly there's an anomaly that I get paid for my efforts, but they don't get paid for theirs. Additionally, as you rightly say, the site wouldn't be what it is without them, whereas, it could trundle along perfectly well without me. However, I don't make the rules!

My point is simply that the fact is that as things stand they are unpaid volunteers and the key benefit of that is that there's no possibility of them being motivated by financial gain. As for the difference in my role and theirs, as a former Forum Guide, I would hope that you know the answer already! For the benefit of everyone else, it's along these lines:-

Mods
Mods are granted privileges not available to any other member, including other Staff members such as me. They can edit and delete posts etc. that fall foul of the site guidelines, issue infraction points and, where necessary, ban members temporarily or permanently.
Content (Manager)
The role of the Content Team - and mine in particular - is to unearth existing quality content and to encourage and promote quality new content via a variety of initiatives. E.g. the Reviews section has been revamped, adding loads of new entries and updating defunct links to websites etc. Updating the Stickies is a work in progress and in the near future you'll see a totally revamped Trading FAQs section.

Hopefully, you can see that the roles are quite different. The mods have more than enough on their plates without getting involved in the day to day content stuff I deal with! I hope that provides sufficient insight, but I'm very happy to expand in greater detail if you - or anyone else - would like me to.
Tim.

Lord Flash,
What exactly do you want to uncover here about trader_dante?

I guess he's referring to this;

It reads as though you are saying that Julians post is pathetic, although I guess you meant that 'multi ID trolls' are pathetic...
Wasn't very clear.

Ah-ha! Thats me speaking in tongues again...:rolleyes: what I meant was that the mods ability at sniffing out trolls is pathetic...