Looking for users to test a new mobile product

Lobo2010

I am a software developer who has been working on a product targeted at the retail trading community. As aspiring traders who are active members of these forums, we all know the importance of manual back testing. However, one of the problems that I believe exists is being able to put aside the time to run back tests and analyse the results to factor into our real world trading. This may be due to a lack of available time in front of the PC with one of the few established backtesting software packages, or a mental block which stops us from allocating our time to backtesting.

Ive developed a mobile back testing solution which allows you to run back tests from within an advanced charting tool directly from your mobile device. This lets you take your back tests with you wherever you go, making it simple to run your tests during your dead time. For example, on a commute or during a coffee break.

Im currently putting the software into beta testing and am looking for some early adopters who can run the software and provide some feedback. Ive had a couple of users already providing some positive comments so I think it would be extremely beneficial to anyone looking to do some manual back testing. And its also an opportunity to feedback into the early development to add certain features you may think are useful.

PM me if you're interested. The application currently targets the Android platform only, so it will only be suitable for people with Android smartphones or tablets. Also note, all beta testing will be conducted via official Google guidelines and the application delivered via the Google Play app.