Looking for sponsors to help fund my account

osmanhalifa

Hi, I'm Looking for sponsors to help fund my account of $15000. I have being back testing my system for a yr. Or any sources I can obtain funding from and how do I go about it

Anyone one out there,

Hi, I'm Looking for sponsors to help fund my account of $15000. I have being back testing my system for a yr. Or any sources I can obtain funding from and how do I go about it

Anyone one out there,

probably not here you're likely to get labeled a scammer

take out a personal loan or save up enough cash of your own, sell your stuff you don't need

and if your system is profitable you can start with $2000 and get to $15000 soon enough

I'll start you off. Here's my donation. Please don't lose it all as it's all i have right now.

$500.jpg

Peter

Hi Osman,

You sound like you know what you're doing. I have $15,000 that I'm looking to invest in a promising young trader. Can I wire you the money by Western Union?

OP, Do not listen to Pazienza, he is a time waster, you dont need him, he will mess you about. I can do better, I have $22k I am looking to invest.(y)

OP, Do not listen to Pazienza, he is a time waster, you dont need him, he will mess you about. I can do better, I have $22k I am looking to invest.(y)

Sonofabitch! Listen Osman, forget Jason. I'm now offering you $30,000. But you have to take it today - have we got a deal?

Anyone one out there,

Just to be pedantic, all you've said is that you have done some backtests.

You haven't actually said those backtests show profitability.

Might be worth you showing the ROI over those backtests.
What would an investment of 15K be after 12 months?

WOW one-day all these reply will come back and bite you all were it hurts the most. I'm sure none of you guys own a Lambo or even a SL65. I notice in this from now that most of the guys on here just step on everyone that needs help probably to make themselves feel good after blowing their accounts. Success is far from people who behave like this. You guys seem quiet the loaded traders what are you doing in a forums like this and mocking at beginner traders, it shows you all have nothing to show for

WOW one-day all these reply will come back and bite you all were it hurts the most. I'm sure none of you guys own a Lambo or even a SL65. I notice in this from now that most of the guys on here just step on everyone that needs help probably to make themselves feel good after blowing their accounts. Success is far from people who behave like this. You guys seem quiet the loaded traders what are you doing in a forums like this and mocking at beginner traders, it shows you all have nothing to show for

Osman, you make a very valid point. OK, you're a complete stranger on the internet with back test results for a year. You need "help" and you're quite right to demand it and then be rude when you get an entirely predictable response. It's entirely reasonable to expect people to help you by giving you money to trade with. I'm willing to give you $50,000.

I hope you take me seriously even though I don't own a Lambo.

, it shows you all have nothing to show for

We're not the ones asking for money to open an account.

The reason you are getting these replies is that every single person that tried this before you ended up either losing or stealing the money. This always, always ends in tears, just get a job and work for the money, then you can trade without all these distractions.

We're not the ones asking for money to open an account.

The reason you are getting these replies is that every single person that tried this before you ended up either losing or stealing the money. This always, always ends in tears, just get a job and work for the money, then you can trade without all these distractions.

You guys make great points however go about it in a civilized way.

You guys make great points however go about it in a civilized way.

What do you expect? Assuming you're genuine and therefore just deluded rather than out to con people, you turn up, make a ridiculous request with practically your first post, and then expect accommodating replies? You've got off extremely lightly.