Looking for new broker

The choice of broker must be made after good evaluations and comparisons of trading conditions.
yes traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

actually without using practically that's really difficult o recommend at any broker because so many brokers right now available in online and most of them are found to be scams.

Hi Guys,
Ive been out of trading for a while, was wrapped up in the Alpari crash. can you all recommened a decent broker please?
I have good news about Broker for you if you are a legal residence in UK. You will get refund of your First Time Deposit of 250Pounds if you trade actively with the broker.

Looking to go live soon, will mainly be scalping in the majors. Anyone currently trading with a suitable broker with spreads starting from 0 pips and an ECN pricing broker would be good?
I'm into scalping and before I advice you on anything, lemme clarify that 0 spreads sound too good to be true. I have been into scalping since a good time and trust me there's no broker ever that will let you trade at 0 spreads all the time. Yet, there might be certain pairs you may get 0 spreads on (thou only sometimes) Like i have traded on 0 spreads on usdcad and audcad with fxview 3-4 times. So instead of looking for 0 spreads, better aim for a low spread broker and for that matter I'd recommend you the one i'm using, fxview, tight spreads and low on commission- $2RT.

I'm into scalping and before I advice you on anything, lemme clarify that 0 spreads sound too good to be true. I have been into scalping since a good time and trust me there's no broker ever that will let you trade at 0 spreads all the time. Yet, there might be certain pairs you may get 0 spreads on (thou only sometimes) Like i have traded on 0 spreads on usdcad and audcad with fxview 3-4 times. So instead of looking for 0 spreads, better aim for a low spread broker and for that matter I'd recommend you the one i'm using, fxview, tight spreads and low on commission- $2RT.
And how are their trading platforms? Any slippage issue?

I would recommend trading demo for at least three months more before moving to live trading. Moreover, the broker with whom you have been trading demo does not offer any live account and how did you found that broker?

I'd suggest checking online reviews before choosing a broker. Keep in mind that there may be some negative comments from people that blew their own money and blamed the broker, but you'll want to keep a lookout for a lot of comments about the same issues. It's also reassuring to see positive feedback!

In my opinion forex peace army can be a good place to find some actual insights about the brokers posted by the traders.

I'm a beginner practising with a demo account for three months and looking forward to start live trading, but before that, I would like a few recommendations on good ASIC or FCA brokers?
Fxview and Pepperstone for FCA, icmarket for ASIC.

I'm a newbie as well, looking for a reliable broker with good customer service and proper regulation from govt bodies like ASIC or FCA?