LMI prop reviews

Adoralmeena

68 7
Has anyone traded with Liberty Markets Investments prop? Do they sign a decent contract once you complte the practice? What about funds withdrawals?
Tnx in advance!

Adoralmeena

68 7
Well, Volfix is not a problem. I know some futures traders that have been using it since 2015. I registered a demo myself and it resembles me Bloomberg a bit. Nice volume analysis in fact available there.
In any case the subject of this thread is LMI. I'd love to hear some opinions about the prop itself. Anybody?

Malordana

66 3
I know a man who's won a live-account with this prop. He said it took 4 month to complete both practice and the qualification. The agreement is signed online, with the help of Adobe-sign app. I'm not sure if he is still trading with them or not.

Adoralmeena

68 7
Awesome news! Thanx a lot!
Did he withdraw any profits outta there?

Malordana

66 3
Hmm. it's kind of an intimate thing to ask a person you don't really know. I'd hesitate to ask even if that was a close friend of mine.

Adoralmeena

68 7
:( that's a pity. Yet, if you asked, I'd have highly appreciated an attempt. The thing is you are not asking how much profits he's making there. This is the matter of an investigation of some company's reliability. Nothing more than that. Not a morbid curiosity for sure. I think he will understand.

Dujin333

35 3
I can agree here. Yeah, that's not very polite to ask whether you are successful in trading or not. I wouldn't have answered the question about my deposit size, how much profits I make or smth like that either. Yet, when it comes to an LMI review of a true customer, that's a very honorable mission that they guy has a chance to complete ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock