live chat room for trading

uktrader1

Hi,

I have been trading futures for over a decade and I am a perfect text book explain of going from blowing accounts out to becoming profitable all be it very painful journey,… anyway I have been looking round for a live chat room to discuss/swap live trade ideas and strategy’s but couldn’t find so I decided to get my PC man to build me a chat room, if anyone who is interested in joining its free and I’m not trying to sell anything,… here’s the link, chatroom4futures.com

My user name is hedge1

That is good, you are going with the online trading, it has been the right kind of concept looked by investors they don't have to look into the brokers contact system more.

Hi the room is back up and running now and much faster than before. we are not selling anything here its free quick and easy to join, its a live real time chat room for traders.

Interesting concept.. especially one that's free. But I hope you do realize that free means, any tom dick and harry can just sign up and make a mess. Why don't you make it referral or by invite only?? It would take longer to get people in there but at the very least, we'll be dealing with a lot less noise.

I am Mr Bund , I mainly trade, you might of guessed, the bund, also a bit of FTSE, cable, and dow, these are mainly scapling trades but I also take some gold position trades.. what you trading JW?

sorry but 2 people in a Trading chat room is 1 too many ...........trading is hard enough without someone else challenging your decisions and distracting the thought process

I know many disagree with me but just my opinion

N

...........until i open one and charge $50 a day to sit in ?

hahahahaha
N

Hi NVP,
No I agree with you, discipline is very important and keeping distractions down while trading is also very important, most of my trading days consist of doing 1 or 2 trades in the morning the rest of the day is researching or chatting to other traders. I will and Im sure everyone else would be quiet as a mouse during any trade they are doing.

UKT

my post didnt posts,hmm

Hi NVP,

No I agree with you, discipline is very important and that would include keeping distractions to a minimum , my trading style mainly consists of doing a couple of trades at the open and researching and chatting to other traders the rest of the day maybe a trade at the US open, I as I’m sure would others be quiet as mouse during a trade would need to focus on an exit plan..

UKT

Doesn't seem like anyone uses that chatroom anymore... is there a thread with live calls being shared?

Hi,

I have been trading futures for over a decade and I am a perfect text book explain of going from blowing accounts out to becoming profitable all be it very painful journey,… anyway I have been looking round for a live chat room to discuss/swap live trade ideas and strategy’s but couldn’t find so I decided to get my PC man to build me a chat room, if anyone who is interested in joining its free and I’m not trying to sell anything,… here’s the link, chatroom4futures.com

My user name is hedge1

Hi All FYI this room is still open , i mainly trade Bund but all is welcome.