Knowledge and Success

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com
Speaking of accumulation of knowledge, what sources do you prefer to use when you study trading? Books, videos, online tutorials, etc?
i will take knowledge in on whatever medium is offered .....i don’t care

then i will replicate it physically trading myself ....have to do things myself to prove them ......

most people like the option of multiple teaching methods .......video and ebook combos .....plus a live workshop is pretty good to iron out questions ...it works for me as a model when i teach

also if i do a webinar for example i prefer to limit to perhaps 6 to 8 people max.....after that it’s a bit of a farce managing more people online .....all the webinars with loads of people on is always a joke so i normally log off if i encounter that .....not worth the wasted time

N

Ovitany

Dec 23, 2018
When discuss about knowledge. It hard to explain what kind of knowledge because trading are mix between art and science. It's not 50-50 for everyone. If you from engineer point of view.It may be you are system trader that 70 in science and 30 in art. This is why a lot of trader type.

june_girl7

Apr 9, 2016
When discuss about knowledge. It hard to explain what kind of knowledge because trading are mix between art and science. It's not 50-50 for everyone. If you from engineer point of view.It may be you are system trader that 70 in science and 30 in art. This is why a lot of trader type.
Right, Different people need different skills to trade in Forex. And to understand those needs, the person has to identify his self.