Knowledge and Success

Aug 19, 2018
I agree. I'd also add that you need discipline and some experience, but the only way to gain experience is, obviously, to do the work.

FxTS

Oct 25, 2018
Of course, if the person has discipline in somthing, he has discipline in all spheres. It is very important for trader to be disciplined, as there are a lot of traders with deep knowledge of the markets, but underperforming due to the lack of trading discipline.

dbphoenix

Aug 24, 2003
Use NLP, if you have a discipline in something, then you can be a disciplined trader
Not necessarily. If the lack of discipline stems from fear, then discipline in a field in which fear is not an element will not necessarily transfer to another in which fear is very much an issue, which is commonly the case with trading.

What does that abbreviation stand for?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming.

Db

profit838

Oct 31, 2018
Port Vila
Not necessarily. If the lack of discipline stems from fear, then discipline in a field in which fear is not an element will not necessarily transfer to another in which fear is very much an issue, which is commonly the case with trading.

Db
The fear of opening a deal or the fear of loss suggests that a forex trader knows his forex trading system badly and has not learned to use it.
In order to strictly follow the rules of your forex trading system, you need discipline and a clear understanding of the rules of your forex trading system. There will be no fear in such forex trading

Last edited:

profit838

Oct 31, 2018
Port Vila
If you do not have discipline in forex trading but there is a discipline in regular watering the flowers that grow in your house and the year has not dried up because you water them regularly. You have discipline in caring for your flowers.
This means that you can become a disciplined forex trader. Refer to the NLP coach, he will help you transfer the resource state discipline in forex trading.

Aug 19, 2018

Db
I figured it was that, but I wanted to be sure. Thank you for clarifying.

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com

Db
i would also seriously take a look at ones own personal relationship with money ......read a few books on money psychology.............fascinating

N

Aug 19, 2018
Speaking of accumulation of knowledge, what sources do you prefer to use when you study trading? Books, videos, online tutorials, etc?