Just trying to learn from Professional traders

There is only 2 ways to learn from so called professional traders

1) They are altruistic and want to help you ....
2) They are charging you to learn ....

1) are a rarity and in many ways you must have found a way into their inner sanctum to earn such esteem and trust

2) Are everywhere and are all primarily average traders and mainly losers who will charge you to learn basic stuff thats free on the internet

My advice is try to learn all the basics and even intermediate for free (pretty easy)...then hunt out a known trader if you find an area you really want to be successful at

by that time you will be knowledgable and know who to talk to and if they are bullshitting or not .....that takes at least 1-2 years befroe you can determine that

good luck
N

Yeah, best to learn for yourself. Plenty of free sites out there

when you feel you are getting better (ie already profitable consistently) i would still recommend finding mentors though in your specific area.....

a good mentor will challenge you and help you improve those equity curves ....ive been lucky with 6-7 great mentors in last 20 years .....

none of them traded exactly like me (mainly because of my Strength Meter bias !) ......but boyoboy did i learn some great trigger techniques ......

N

baby pips is ok but treat with care regarding vendors approaching you .....do all the free stuff then run

I was a member a few years back (just joined out of interest)...got banged by a few vendors and bit back telling them what i really thought about some of the cr*p stuff being sold which was poor even for free........got banned eventually .....funny that ....cant have members kicking up a fuss about the commissions being earned by vendors selling crap....N

Hi I am a novice tryng to learn from professional traders

I recommend the Man in Post #3, 6, 8 They say he is one of the few who not only has a soft touch, but a deft touch too. Many saw the apple fall but only He asked, "why?"

Compared to him almost everyone else is a midget. And the reason why midgets are no good in this business is because, in a crowded elevator they smell things differently

You will need mentor to help you out but what you could do is to complete the babypips school course which is filled with information that will help you out in understanding much better on how forex trading works.
Then demo is the best way to start putting in action and making sure if you can stay sustain with profit before opening an actual live account.

.....got banned eventually .....funny that ....cant have members kicking up a fuss about the commissions being earned by vendors selling crap....N

If Jesus gets banned for usual stuff, we sinners don't got a chance to survive.