Just a Journal (win or lose)

yeah i was looking forward to this journal, come on dino!

I wouldn't be too concerned myattitude, this is very much part of Rob's MO: occasional absences I mean. Probably enjoying a well deserved autumn city break somewhere. Besides, from what I know of him, he's a very measured and precise sort of chap. Whilst I've no reason to think he's on the OCD spectrum, I don't think he'll want to leave his post count as it stands currently at 3,999. And once he's made that next post - which he surely will - he may as well crack on to the big 5k!
:cool:

I wouldn't be too concerned myattitude, this is very much part of Rob's MO: occasional absences I mean. Probably enjoying a well deserved autumn city break somewhere. Besides, from what I know of him, he's a very measured and precise sort of chap. Whilst I've no reason to think he's on the OCD spectrum, I don't think he'll want to leave his post count as it stands currently at 3,999. And once he's made that next post - which he surely will - he may as well crack on to the big 5k!
:cool:

He actually seems a good sort of bloke (as much as you can tell these things from a webforum) and I like his minimalist approach to trading as it's how I like to do things too, such a far cry from his old nemesis FxMo with his Spaghetti Junction charts. I'm sure his break is well deserved, looking forward to seeing his journal take off, I used to do one myself so I know how distracting & time consuming they are. :whistling

Dinos is very quiet these days - is he OK? Always helpful and erudite.

Maybe busy with new job as the cultural attaché for Hull.....

Wow. Starts a Journal and 3 posts . Amazing. Why waste your and everybody's time. LOL

Dinos is very quiet these days - is he OK? Always helpful and erudite.

Maybe busy with new job as the cultural attaché for Hull.....

Hi matey, I'm very well thank you, unfortunately issues beyond my control resulted in me assisting others and cease trading for a while. Everything is sorted and back to normal now, I have my own time back and am roaring to get going again, so I will start the thread on Monday 27/3/17. Will run it until the end of April 2017.

regards, Rob

Great hear you're treading the boards again. Hope all went well.
Looking forward to input again!
Kind regards.