John Wheatland

gmaxkenny

2 2
Anyone affected by the demise of John Wheatlands Flip Flop Fund please get in touch here or you can email me. I have some information to share.

Reactions: a904lea

NickyF

4 3
Hi, I'm aware that John tried to commit suicide 4 weeks ago and somehow he has lost everything. I had the news from Adam, his brother, on 7th August but not a word since. My mail is nic.francis@sky.com. Anything that you can share can only help.
Regards, Nic

a904lea

8 0
I have set up a private forum for investors in John Wheatland's Flip Flop Fund where you will find information about the ongoing Police and Australian Securities and Investments Commission investigations. You can also share information and views with other negatively affected investors - Flip Flop Fund Victims Forum.

Last edited:

Kirk123

8 7
Hi everyone,

My name is Kirk I have been defrauded by John Wheatland along with a friend of mine.
I was the one he defrauded probably of the most amount of money too, I have also started NSW and QLD police investigating John.

I believe his brother Adam is in on the scam.

I have a mountain of evidence, recorded phone call evidence and emails he will be going to jail.

I have also joined the other forum linked in this thread just now.

I'd like to collate everyone effected by John so I can pass on everyone's details to the detectives who are investigating the case.
If those effected could private message me details I would most certainly like to chat on the phone and email.
(Mainly on the phone in case you are actually related to John and intend on just passing information back to him).

So please message me and lets get your details on file and get everything to the Police who are conducting the investigation.

gmaxkenny

2 2
Hi Kirk. I will see you on the forum which is restricted to people who can prove they were defrauded to prevent John or Adam or any of their friends joining. As you will see we have lots to share. See you there.

Kirk123

8 7
Here’s hoping these key words help people find this thread via google:

John Wheatland forex scammer
John Wheatland scammer
Flip flop trader scammer
John Charles Wheatland scammer
John Charles Wheatland forex scammer
John Wheatland QLD
John Wheatland Queensland
John Wheatland Australia
Adam Wheatland Forex scammer
Adam Wheatland scammer
Flip flop Trader PTY LTD scammer
IC Markets John Wheatland scammer
johnwheatland@gmail.com scammer
Adamwheatland@gmail.com scammer
Wheatlandadam@gmail.com scammer
Autofocusfx@gmail.com scammer
Admin@flipfloptrader.com scammer
www.flipfloptrader.com scammer
ABN 89 627 146 721 scammer
ABN 36 809 640 838 scammer
John Wheatland clear island waters scammer
John Wheatland Robina scammer
Auto focus fx scammer
Flipfloptrader scammer

Last edited:

NickyF

4 3
Hi Kirk, Thanks for your input and efforts in this disaster. My contact details are the second post on this thread. If you feel the need to confirm that I am who I say I am, please contact Andrew Lea (the creator of the forum) and/or John Kenny. Should you decide to mail me, we can consider if a phone conversation would be of benefit.

Kind regards, Nic

Kirk123

8 7
Hi Nic,

I emailed you the other day, it might be in your spam/junk folder.
I am on the forum and have shared a lot of information on there.

NickyF

4 3
Hi Kirk,
Nothing came through. Yahoo screwed up for a while but everything else caught up. Please resend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock