Jagero ltd

pshaws

23 0
Watch out for the above mentioned guys - Do your research thoroughly - I`m sure they`re not the only ones in the world that offer what they say they do

Whats your take on a company operating from a virtual office ???

matrixmo

1 0
Watch out for the above mentioned guys - Do your research thoroughly - I`m sure they`re not the only ones in the world that offer what they say they do

Whats your take on a company operating from a virtual office ???
i don't see anything interesting bad or good on the company why whats your take?

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
Jagero Ltd are not FSA regulated and therefore not permitted to offer a managed forex account. The reference to regulation on their website merely states their FX broker is regulated. If you give your money to these people you will have no entitlement to compensation.

Lightning McQueen

4,861 778
are they using tradaxa to trade and manage the monies? that name splattered throughout the jagero site.

uh oh! claim regulated in the scamster empire of new zealand!!

supposedly part of sisma capital, who also claim regulation in new zealand.

tradax hides ip reg details! as does sisma.

oddly the sibbling (tradaxa) is claimed much older than the parent (sisma) :whistling

:LOL: sisma has been deregistered since last november Search Summary Company FSP

anyone fancy buying into the bull on jagero site? maybe the thick, easily manipulated subscribers from ev group might lap it up, but the rest can see it for what it is.

Lightning McQueen

4,861 778
i suppose the broker could be seen as still being registered by anyone not conducting any proper due diligence.

the fact is that the sisma capital fspr registration page they reference by link is not bonafide, it is in fact an old copy from the new zealand fspr website of their registration, it is a copy held at the sisma site made to look like the real thing being linked to and has not been updated to include the deregistration.

pshaws

23 0
Jagero Ltd are not FSA regulated and therefore not permitted to offer a managed forex account. The reference to regulation on their website merely states their FX broker is regulated. If you give your money to these people you will have no entitlement to compensation.
That is very correct

pshaws

23 0
like I said - Shocking at just how some people are allowed to operate - As you rightly say, may the thick, easily manipulated proceed - they`ve been warned.

BobbyBB

176 8
Remember the golden rule with managed FX accounts -

The best ones are always the ones that lose your the less...

Twodegreez

3 0
Jagero don't seem to manage anyone's money, I spoke to them and you send the money directly to Alpari. They cannot as you are right, they are not FSA as the adviser said to me. All they seem to do is offer an EA and if it makes money you send them a small portion of profits each month. I have used a number of EA's and theirs probably be crap like them all but you never know ;)

NVP

Legendary member
36,279 1,787
Jagero don't seem to manage anyone's money, I spoke to them and you send the money directly to Alpari. They cannot as you are right, they are not FSA as the adviser said to me. All they seem to do is offer an EA and if it makes money you send them a small portion of profits each month. I have used a number of EA's and theirs probably be crap like them all but you never know ;)
oh but we do know ....we do know :cool:

Reactions: wackypete2