Jackson - the jokes

I heard it was skin cancer.....

But don't blame it on the sunshine...

:)He's not having a normal funeral, ya know. Jacko is actually going to be recycled into plastic Lego blocks.....so the kids can have a turn at playing with him!:|

What was Micheal Jacksons' monkey called, was it Bubbles? Can anyone post a picture of Bubbles the monkey? In fact, has anyone got any pictures of Janet Jacksons' monkey, i've heard she's got a lovely looking monkey.

Haven't read the full thread so don't know if this joke has been cracked or not.

What's the different between MJ and Alex Ferguson?

Ferguson will be playing Giggs in September :)

mc donalds have announced a M J memorial burger....50 year old meat in 12 year old buns.

I heard he actually recovered in hopsital - but then later died after a stroke in the childrens ward...

Michael Jackson's ashes are to be sprinkled into an etch-a-sketch so that little kids can still play with his nob.
:devilish:

What's MJs head and a carrier-bag got in common? Both made of plastic and dangerous to kids.

Love them olduns.

Q: Why did Michael Jackson like twenty eight year olds?
A: Because there are twenty of them.

Q: Who did Michael Jackson consider a Perfect “10″?
A: Two 5 year olds.

Deleted, as it appears, in a moment of lighthearted banter, I'm critisized, Aaron, fwiw, the guy who sent me those txts, is my closest mate of 15 years, I'm white, he's brown, I'm not racist, his not racist, between us we have a great laugh, and often using the "race" divide and long may we continue to have side splitting laughter together, its seems to many people are uptight about about race and religeon, lighten up fella, lifes to short.

No doubt, if I have upset you with light hearted banter, I will have upset somebody else, so, the best way forward, is to quit my postings on T2W forthwith.

I apologise if I have offended anybody, I move on now and wish all those I have come to develope friendships with over the years, continued success and health and happiness.

Goodbye all, my last ever post on TW2

Last edited:
Why tell a racist joke but say you mean no offense? Some white folk are crazy.

Action, what is the matter with you? It's only racist in your head because you think that black people are different, for some reason. We are all humans, and we all need a sense of humour.

Reactions: ian