It’s Lehman the sequel, with Merkel as Bush

B

Black Swan

0 0
he does tend to write plenty of drivel.
Two benefits for me when The Times finally goes behind a paywall; I'll never read it again and it'll finally stop my previous compulsion to lay into him on the comments section...:D

meanreversion

3,398 535
Private Eye occasionally do pieces on Kaletsky, highlighting complete contradictions in what he says from one month to the next. I don't know whether someone reads everything this man says or if they have a special print search engine for their archived material, but it's not difficult to spot his gibberish. I recall back in 1999 he called for the UK to join the euro, said it was inevitable and bring untold benefits, there was a big fuss about it at the time (I think people give him more credence because he has a foreign name.. if he was 'Bob Murphy' it wouldn't sound as good).

jb323

33 0
Fare play guys, I wasn't saying he was infallible.. Just thought was a good summary in places of figures about sovereign debt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock