Is IronFX trustworthy?

There seems an unusually large amount going on in the brokerage world at the moment.
What lurketh in the shadows Romeo ? Man or beast.

Hello Guys,

i have been trading with Iron from 2014 December all was working fine until 3 weeks ago when i requested my withdrawal and i got the famous email that my account is under investigation!

Just want to make sure to bring up additional negative awareness regarding this broker. Many of my friends face the same issue for a month now.

Share you experience as well!

Around the world we hear many cases that clients can not withdrawal the money.

If you can trade on account just cant withdraw it, let us know and we will propose something for you.

First of all:

Did you deposit via card?
If yes, than you can walk in to your bank and tell them that you have paid for a service and you did not get it. The Card insurance will pay you the money you deposited. Since the service only starts when you try to WD money it doesnt matter when you depsoited.

You didnt deposit via card? Let us know, but not here on this forum.

ironfx delayed withdraw 30days

First of all:

Did you deposit via card?
If yes, than you can walk in to your bank and tell them that you have paid for a service and you did not get it. The Card insurance will pay you the money you deposited. Since the service only starts when you try to WD money it doesnt matter when you depsoited.

You didnt deposit via card? Let us know, but not here on this forum.

Hello, i cannot withdraw for 30days already, how can you help?i deposit by bank wire to London,Uk . Ironfx bank account

Just wondering if anyone is using IronFX as their broker
It offers very attractive welcome bonus and re-deposit bonus, but it's based in Cyprus, so pretty dodgy, eh? I've tried to look for reviews to no avail...

They do not pay since 2 months for nobody just some clients. You had right! THey are dodgy. But they were workign well but right now they are really unetchical what they are doing. NEVER TRADE WITH MARKET MAKER THATS THE CONSUEQUENCY.

Hello, i cannot withdraw for 30days already, how can you help?i deposit by bank wire to London,Uk . Ironfx bank account

Too bad that you didnt use credit card for depositing than I could advise you to do something easy. However dont worry...
There is a group of people who are helping clients like yourself to get their money back in UK. You can call him:

Rana Jawad Ali | C.E.O | Chief Market Analyst

Call UK: 44 3308 0803 80

I trade with ******. I have trade for at least 1 year. i like them and trust them. they just opened an office in my hometown in johannesburg. I think they are good because they treat me good.

If you are an Iron acc manager please do not write on this forum. In my country nobody get his money 6 weeks ago, maybe because Iron has opened office in Johhanesburg.

From 100 traders 3-5 can get back his fund, it is really frustrating. The global leader can not pay me back 800 USD. SCAM SCAM SCAM