Is investing in Bitcoin is safe ?

I find that crypto is still relatively new market and there are still things that are to be learnt about it. In order to be on a safe side, it would be wise to make cryptos diversification as relatively small percentage of your overall portfolio.

Just as i predicted bitcoin seems to be moving in upward trends, not sure what this will do in future but may be it will change bearish trends in to massive bull runs.

For sure, Bitcoin shows realtive uptrend movement, but there are lot of bagholders that will cover their positions to reduce loss, and such actions could stop that uptrend.

In short Yes, but it all comes down to how you do it from investing strategy to the exchange you are using.

Here's 3 criteria: What to look for on exchanges (I'll use coinbase as an example)

#1 What Are The Specs? (History, Location, Size)
Coinbase.. Relatively Old, Located In USA, And It's BIG)
Grade: A

#2 Safety Features
Everything is there for an secure account and the vault feature is cool. One thing I would like to see is multi-level account access. This would be nice if I wanted to give someone access to the account but disable the right to trade or make withdrawals.
Grade: A

#3 Support
Many people complain here and I've also had my share of bad experiences. There's much room for improvement here for Coinbase. Grade: C

Conclusion In Total I think it's fair to give Coinbase is a B+ They are def better than most exchanges out there and I do like to use them on a daily basis and they offer tuns of tools to help you protect your account. Ontop of that they are very established and have a solid track record. However, if you do need anything from them that requires additional support or more institutional like features I believe you'll be disappointed and you'd find alternatives else where. So there's much more Coinbase can do to approve in that regard and is why they were not a full A for me.

Full video where i outline crypto saftey with focus on coinbase

Hi Guys,

Saw couple of articles regarding investing in Bitcoin a safer option. But does that make sense in long run ? Or any other source of investment is better ?

Thanks

NO! NO! NO!

Its not safe and you will need a much bigger boat!

Meant only for gamblers, account blowers, speculators, Adrenalin-blasters like myself its the best game to capitalize on the folly of CROWDS = HERDS in town. Win big or end up at the YMCA ... both good options IMHO

I have been in bitcoin since 2014, only had some I bought out of curiosity back then. Forgot about them, then saw an article about crypto early 2017 and dived right in. Just little background, spent most of my career as pro derivatives trader and physical commodity guy. I understand risk management pretty well. So, 2017 was fabulous, a total gold mine, all these ICO's vesting at 5-10* and cryptos heading skyward. Made a phenomenal return on a few grand initial stake. Then along came 2018 and other than what I had taken out to pay for a few foreign adventures, the portfolio got decimated. Now in 2019 doing well again. Overall I am up triple digits since early 2017 but the ride is so wild I only allocate 2% of my portfolio to it. These days I trade for my living and certainly would not go in to this space in any real size. As of today I hold Bitcoin and Tezos and I mess about in some of the other higher mkt cap coins. Never go below the top 30 coins. Good luck.

Last edited:
I have been in bitcoin since 2014, only had some I bought out of curiosity back then. Forgot about them, then saw an article about crypto early 2017 and dived right in. Just little background, spent most of my career as pro derivatives trader and physical commodity guy. I understand risk management pretty well. So, 2017 was fabulous, a total gold mine, all these ICO's vesting at 5-10* and cryptos heading skyward. Made a phenomenal return on a few grand initial stake. Then along came 2018 and other than what I had taken out to pay for a few foreign adventures, the portfolio got decimated. Now in 2018 doing well again. Overall I am up triple digits since early 2017 but the ride is so wild I only allocate 2% of my portfolio to it. These days I trade for my living and certainly would not go in to this space in any real size. As of today I hold Bitcoin and Tezos and I mess about in some of the other higher mkt cap coins. Never go below the top 30 coins. Good luck.

I bought a few coins which were moving with liquidity last year and afterwards i think i haven't bought the dip but i made wrong decisions of buying them at very high, now waiting for the new bull run market again and hodling them.

Setup for shorting

Every market is moving within neverending cycle: ...balanced -> unblanaced -> balanced -> unblanaced -> balanced -> unblanaced -> ...
Balanced markets cover 80% of time. Trending markets last 20%.

It is hard to understand, but many cycles are developing at the same time on different timeframes. Learn more in Peter Steidlmayer original materials.

The zones of balances can be detected on chart as they form the triangle shape. The zones of unbalance forms trending movements (pumps and dumps).

Here is a pair if the #BTC chart. On the top side - 30m bars, it shows the triangles of balances. The goal of a trader is to find low-risk opportunities. Where do they hide? Think from the point of view of market balances. From my point of view - the rational answer is:

• sell at the top line (resistance) of the new balance after the previous balance was broken down
  • buy at the bottom line (support) of the new balance after the previous balance was broken up

On the bottom side - clusters tick chart. It shows the details and confirmation to open the trade. A lot of green clusters - minor buying culmination. Some sellers are knocking out amid triggering their SLs. Some buyers enter breakout longs. Soon, they both will find they made a mistake. This is your setup for shorting.

all investments are subject to risk, all you gotta do is analyse the trend and check it's history, it'll give you a better picture of when to invest and how much.

Father, Trade2Win as usual is asleep at the wheel, every single one of them. They do what they've been doing for centuries - when a market is in free fall, they extrapolate that to infinity, thinking it will never end. They becomes so numb they can't get on alert

Bitcoin is just a hair away from a super important level. It got to within a hair or 2 of this level and got scared & jumped. There was a vibration. The level is the 61.8% replacement level of the rally from December 2018.

It goes by the name Golden Ratio = 61.8%.

Fibo has his guns oiled and cleaned and ready to go LONG. If she so much as twitches and shows like she wants to go north to the movies, Fibo is going to grab her bum, fondle it and go LONG.

No guarantees but its a challenge. This is the type of trade I love. Nobody is expecting it as its in free fall.

Its on my watch now. Failure to rally at 61.8% means we are going down about a centimeter lower to yet another key level.

----------------------------------------------------

Timing is everything - Bitcoin, tell me when you will be mine, tell me cuando, cuando, cuando, we will share a love divine ....

It has been hard losing a lot of money to Binary Options and Cryptocurrency Trading, my money has now been recovered thanks to a Recovery Pro. You can reach me to share my experience. Maggiealder12___gmaiI___com

Why? Because Misery loves company?

Father, Trade2Win as usual is asleep at the wheel, every single one of them. They do what they've been doing for centuries - when a market is in free fall, they extrapolate that to infinity, thinking it will never end. They becomes so numb they can't get on alert

Bitcoin is just a hair away from a super important level. It got to within a hair or 2 of this level and got scared & jumped. There was a vibration. The level is the 61.8% replacement level of the rally from December 2018.

It goes by the name Golden Ratio = 61.8%.

Fibo has his guns oiled and cleaned and ready to go LONG. If she so much as twitches and shows like she wants to go north to the movies, Fibo is going to grab her bum, fondle it and go LONG.

No guarantees but its a challenge. This is the type of trade I love. Nobody is expecting it as its in free fall.

Its on my watch now. Failure to rally at 61.8% means we are going down about a centimeter lower to yet another key level.

----------------------------------------------------

Timing is everything - Bitcoin, tell me when you will be mine, tell me cuando, cuando, cuando, we will share a love divine ....

SLAM DUNK!!!!!!

Giancarlo said to Fibo,

Oh help me man, I'm drowning, today is the day of the Plunge
The girl I'm to marry is a bowlegged sow, I've been soaking up drink like a sponge
Don't you worry, get dressed, said Fibo, put your suit on and in one hour you will be married

Giancarlo put the ring in his pocked but there was a note
And his heart, it jumped into his mouth
I read, Gian I'm sorry to hurt you, but I've no courage to speak to your face
So I'm down in Florida with your best friend Johnny
So there'll be no weddin today

He lafffed, freed from certain death and we bought Bitcoin Long

Bitcoin is an investment with a lot of risk and a lot of volatility.
Investing is perhaps not very safe for some

Again, sigh.

It's the wrong question.

'Is investing in anything safe?' No.

Investments are speculative, no matter if it be Bitcoin, Water or Tulips.

BUT, and it's a big but, as a currency, it's certainly safer in terms of your possession of it.

Your bank account can be closed. Your credit card can be cancelled, your stash of cash can be stolen. etc. etc.

These things can't happen to your Bitcoins, well, not unless you are stupid enough to entrust them to someone else or forget your wallet password. They are yours, they cannot be taken away, they cannot be stolen, nobody can stop you spending them, and just about anybody (you do need access to a device and the internet) can use them.

Doesn't mean they are worth anything to anyone else as a means of payment.

But it does allow anyone, just about anywhere on the planet to trade with anyone else no matter who or where they are, instantly and more or less for free, (the default bitcoin network commission being to all intents and purposes, negligible) and there is almost nothing, short of locking you up and depriving you of access to the technology, that anybody can do to stop you.

Are your bitcoins safe?, well f*ck yeah, damn sight safer than a bank account.

Is investing in them safe?, of course not, but the value of your investment could go up to great highs! or down to zero.

Oh, or you could just mine you own !

Hee hee. Try printing your own money and see how fast the state thugs turn up and throw you in a cell.

:ROFLMAO: